Minneapolis/St. Paul Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Minnehaha Park

What is it like right about now? My SIL is doing maternity pics for us on Tuesday and I have NO clue what it's like out there this time of year.

OR... any great photo site suggestions? I'm flying blind. Thanks ladies!

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/kc0y6u.jpg[/IMG]

Our IVF Miracles- Over Two Years In The Making.

~Madison and Andrew~

Born premature at 36w1d

Re: Minnehaha Park

• It should be very pretty out there this time of year.

Other suggestions would be the MN Landscape Arboretum in Chaska or the Stone Arch bridge in Minneapolis.

• Ditto Stone Arch Bridge. We took some of our wedding photos there and they turned out great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I live right by the falls and can assure you that they're rushing with water, making them a perfect back drop for photos. The busiest times are 6:00 - 8:00 pm weekdays and probably middle to late afternoon on the weekends. This doesn't mean that you can't take photos at those times, it just means that there are more people around and may make taking pictures without strangers in the background difficult.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker