Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Travel Agency in Austin?

Has anyone used a Travel Agency in Austin?  I'm booking a trip to the Amalfi Coast in September and now that I've finally had time to sit down and book hotels, they are completely sold out!  I'm hoping a travel agent can help because I've already booked my flight :(.

Thanks!!! 

Re: Travel Agency in Austin?

• image JulieC418:

Has anyone used a Travel Agency in Austin?  I'm booking a trip to the Amalfi Coast in September and now that I've finally had time to sit down and book hotels, they are completely sold out!  I'm hoping a travel agent can help because I've already booked my flight :(.

Thanks!!! 

I've used AAA's travel agency and have been very pleased.
    [My Domestic Addiction]

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
  • We used Tramex for our honeymoon and they were great.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "There is a fine line between a princess and a witch...thinking you're one does NOT give you the right to act like the other." my grandmother
  • I LOVE Donna Robinson with Austin Travel & Tours!

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

I used her for a complicated trip to the USVI a couple of years ago and then recently used her for our 20-day European honeymoon. She is GREAT and really goes the extra mile!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers