Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anna and the French Kiss (NS)

I'm a lurker and have seen all of these posts about Anna and the French Kiss. I've avoided it because my library doesn't have it and the price has never gone down on my Kindle (darn publishers!!). Anyway, we are on vacation this week so I bit the bullet and bought it at 10:45 last night. I finished it in less than 24 hours. I LOVED it!!! It was full of teenage angst without being a "normal" teenager themed book. Thanks for the recommendation!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic CafeMom Tickers

Re: Anna and the French Kiss (NS)

• So glad that you enjoyed it. That was one of my favorites that I read last year.

The next one - Lola and the Boy Next Door comes out at the end of September.

Brittany (brittk0486)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• i liked it-not so much in the beginning, i though the amount of teen angst was WAY over done in the beginning but that lessened as the book went on.

Friday, December 28 2012. The day I had emergency appendix surgery in Mexico and quit smoking. Proof that everything has a good side!! DH and I are happily child-free!! No due date or toddler tickers here!! my read shelf:
    Alison's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
  • I love me some Anna!
    Sammie born 04/23/09 (Peanut allergy)
    Emmett born 01/28/2013

2015 Books Read 3 * 2014 Books Read: 151
    2013 Books Read: 90 * 2012 Books Read: 125
    2011 Books Read: 150  * 2010 Books Read: 117

Jennie Writes Words ~~~ We Still Read ~~~ Presidential Challenge
  • Okay, I keep seeing all the posts about this book.  I got the Kindle free sample and it was painful to read!!  I couldn't even finish the sample.....  I don't mind YA here and there- it just seemed SO over the top YA that it was making me gag.  I suppose I should give it another try...? 
  • image smiley2:
    Okay, I keep seeing all the posts about this book.  I got the Kindle free sample and it was painful to read!!  I couldn't even finish the sample.....  I don't mind YA here and there- it just seemed SO over the top YA that it was making me gag.  I suppose I should give it another try...? 

I love YA books. Maybe that's why I enjoyed Anna so much. I didn't think it was over the top YA, but typical YA.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic CafeMom Tickers