Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Glee (a vent)

Hi fellow Nesties! I'm watching Glee and I'm getting annoyed about something. I don't know if anyone has posted anything about this, so I apologize if this is a duplicate.

I enjoy Glee and I'm currently re-watching the first season and I am sick and tired of the bullying plot of the show. I know this is not real and blah, blah, blah...

But I really want to shake those football players really hard and aks them why they have their heads stuck up their a**. The world is full of people who are different than you, get used to it! And seriously, where the f are the teachers? Those kids should have been expelled by now...Also they need some serious therapy over their obvoius rage issues...

Anyone else agree?

Photobucket
my currently-reading shelf:
Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)

Re: Glee (a vent)

• I think you are taking the show way too seriously. It is more soap-opera than realistic drama. Pretty much every episode follows the same formula and most of the characters are merely stereotypes of the types of people you encounter in high school. I love the show but I just try not to concentrate on the specifics. I love the music and I love the actors and I enjoy the show for what it is: just good old fun.
    image image
    image image
  • Yeah, you're right. DH tells me the same thing. I do enjoy the show enough, music is good. Also, Neil Patrick Harris was in an episode, LOVED it.

Photobucket
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • you're definitely taking it WAAAAYY too seriously!  its supposed to be over-exaggerated, totally cheesy, over-the-top, all of that. just sit back and enjoy it! LOL

• Yeah, I have that problem. I think with this one it's because bullying just pisses me off. Sorry, I will try and not let it get to me. Embarrassed

But yeah, I do like the rest of the show.

Photobucket