Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Big Brother won't be boring this week! (HOH Spoiler)

Dani wins! Another vet wins and yet now it's totally different because it's the one who wanted to split the power couples. Guess this week she can do more than just talk about it....

Pretty much on the edge of my seat for noms and POV... LOL

(Off to wait for BBAD, which btw, I am so annoyed that it's not until 1 on Thursdays now. What's up with that?)

Re: Big Brother won't be boring this week! (HOH Spoiler)

• Ahhh, this makes me very happy! I kept checking twitter until I went to bed last night to find out who was still in it. I think she'll put up Brenden and Rachel, if one of them come down she'll put up Jeff. I think she hates Brenchel more than J&J at this point. 

Love 9.3.03 Marriage 12.1.07 Baby Carriage 8.3.11
  • Yeah, I'm so glad she won! I hope she puts up Rachel and Brendan, she's about the only one who would have the balls to do it.
    [IMG]http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg613/lonsterpa/fb10e11e.jpg[/IMG]
  • I kept checking twitter to see who won last night. It was not a long endurance. I guess I am use to the old seasons where they would be out there hours and hours. I hope she puts up Brenchel. I saw on twitter where she told J&J they were safe. But her word is not that great.

Who let the dawgs out? image
  • image Bulldog_Bride:

I kept checking twitter to see who won last night. It was not a long endurance. I guess I am use to the old seasons where they would be out there hours and hours.

I know!! In a lot of past endurance comps when BBAD comes on, they're still up going and you can have a chance to watch the results live. :(

• I guess I'm in the minority but I'm not happy about this! I can't stand Dani and I really love Jeff and Jordan. I'd be fine if she got rid of Brendan and Rachel but...I don't know that that's what will happen.

I'd rather have had Dani be on the block..and Porsche...ugh, can't stand her. 

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• image madelyn07:

I guess I'm in the minority but I'm not happy about this! I can't stand Dani and I really love Jeff and Jordan. I'd be fine if she got rid of Brendan and Rachel but...I don't know that that's what will happen.

I'd rather have had Dani be on the block..and Porsche...ugh, can't stand her. 

I love Jeff and Jordan as well! I just know that regardless of whether one likes Dani or not, the week won't be boring. I like that Dani won because I think she has the guts to really play and not be afraid of anyone... but that being said I hope Jeff and Jordan stay in the end. Watching BBAD though, she's made a good case though for why Jeff is a threat to her.  I LOVE him but she's right- he's a strong player AND people in the house love him. (Think jury votes- who wants to be against him?) Trying to get rid of him is a no brainer... but I hope he wins POV and saves himself. If he's back doored, we'll see... I don't know if the house will necessarily vote her way so you never know!

• ah, thanks for the update.

i am not sure how i feel about this.  i am not a huge dani fan but i also think the house needed to get rocked a little.

Training blogTwins and Triathlons

Post Partum PRs:
    5k: 18:32; 5k with stroller: 20:32; Half Mary: 1:32:40; Oly tri: 2:28:52; sprint tri (750meter swim): 1:11:49

Up Next:
    Breaking all my PRs[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tools/tickers/tt3205c.aspx[/img][/url]
  •  -only read the op

I think that the title itself probably spoiled it and alerted people that it was Dani.  That's cool, though.  I read the results this morning and wanted to talk about it.

I feel like Rachel's going to go this week.  I'm pretty sure Dani's putting up Rachel and Brenden and maybe has a one-week deal with Jeff and Jordan. It'll be interesting to see if Brenden continues in the competition like a madman, trying to get revenge for his lady, or if he just leaves when she does.  I could see him doing that.  I can't stand watching his pouty little mouth when they're fighting. It drives me crazy.

I'll be honest.  I really despise Dani and hope she goes next week or in two weeks. I don't even want her to make jury.  I didn't like her before this season, but was alright with her being on because her dad was her partner.

I hope Dani goes and think she will, barring a truly historic run of luck.  Seems like when she's up she immediately has the votes to kick her out---I'm thinking Jeff, Jordan, Adam, and Shelly would boot her without thinking a second thought.  Not to mention perhaps Lawon.  Porsche might feel hampered by her outside the house relationship with ***.

I don't watch the feeds, only summaries, so I might be wrong.  I just really really want Dani to go.

Romney-Portman 2012 ORGAN DONOR: DEAL WITH IT. :-) :-)
  • I don't look at it like "oh, this week won't be boring."  I look at it like, "Who would I like to see in the house down the stretch?" and I sure as heck would favor Jeff/Jordan/Adam/Shelly being in control, even if that means Rachel and Brenden would stick around at least a little while longer.

I see Dani and a band of sycophants running the show as the worst possible result. I would probably stop watching if Dani, Kalia, and Porsche made it to final three, and I've watched every season.

• image JulieFe:

I don't look at it like "oh, this week won't be boring."  I look at it like, "Who would I like to see in the house down the stretch?"

Oh I was just referring to the BB post below..... Smile

• image JulieFe:
    I would probably stop watching if Dani, Kalia, and Porsche made it to final three, and I've watched every season.

I have a very strong feeling you'll be able to keep watching. Wink

• image JulieFe:

I think that the title itself probably spoiled it and alerted people that it was Dani.  That's cool, though.  I read the results this morning and wanted to talk about it.

Really?? I am sorry. Again, in reference to the most recent BB post before this one, it was discussed how the season had been kind of boring. I thought this week would be better because the partner stuff is over... no matter who won HOH. Had Jeff, Jordan, or Brendan won it wouldn't have been boring because we'd be watching to see what would happen to Dani. As well as vice versa. Then there are all the people who haven't been able to play or be nominated... Lots of possibilities to make this week more interesting. I definitely wouldn't have intentionally put anything in the title that I thought would be a spoiler.  Sad

• Oh, don't worry about it.  I stayed up last night to try to see who won.  When I went to bed, there were only three people left, and I ended up dreaming about Big Brother. :-)  I teach, so I'm off in the summer and have time to read all the updates on FORT and Jokers.

I'm sure nobody cared. 

You're right about watching even if things don't go my way.

Looking forward to continuing to talk BB with you.