Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Big Brother - who do you think is going home tonight?

Is it just me or is this season kind of lame.  It seems ALL they talk about is strategy.  Nothing else!  I don't remember it that way in past seasons, like they never have fun or talk about themselves.

Re: Big Brother - who do you think is going home tonight?

• I think Dominic will go home.

As for all the strategy talk, I've felt this way every season (ok, maybe a little more this season) but I've always watched BBAD and felt that it was a totally different show because you do get to see them talking about other things, hanging out, etc. Sometimes its painfully boring but I always like to see them unedited and trying to pass the time.

I watch the CBS show to see the comps and that's about it!

ETA- All the golden keys have made it more boring than the producers probably expected as well. And the lack of a showmance!

• This season has been kind of boring. Last night's episode was good. I think the pair thing is the problem since people are nominated together - there's only so many options (including replacement nominees). Perhaps the new twist tonight will improve the show. I think Dominic will go home tonight.
  • I am very excited to see what happens when everyone can play and be nominated!
  • The producers set it up to be super boring for these first few weeks.  First, they brought back alums- some wayyy too soon (Brenchel), then they have to play as duos, then the loss of Evel D, then the golden key- the possible nominees were dwindling so quickly. 

Also, the editing this year is pretty bad.  ALL we see is strategy talk.  I love seeing all of the dumb stuff they do to entertain themselves while trapped in the house.  I hope it gets better now that the golden key stuff is over.