Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Rivals Challenge 7/27 *spoilers*

How stupid are Evan, Wes, Kenny and Johnny.  Their plan was stupid from the beginning.  I loved how Evelyn told them they were making a mistake.  I laughed so hard during the Jungle. Evan was dying.  I felt terrible for Nehamiah and kind of hoped he would not compete in the Jungle just to get back at Evan.

Why would Mandi sleep with Wes - yuck!

The challenge looked fun!  I like that one.

You bring no value to this board - MM poster cosmos

Re: Rivals Challenge 7/27 *spoilers*

• I totally agree!  What a dumb plan--especially given how out-of-shape Evan was compared to the rest of the "group" (Wes, Kenny, Johnny)...

I was trying to figure out--if N. had quit before the jungle, would they have found another partner for Evan (like Mike subbing in for Adam), or would they have forced Evan to quit as well?

Oh, and can someone please explain the Mike/Paula thing?  Doesn't she have to be like 10 years older than him?

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/28h2zqe.jpg[/IMG]
  • Ugh! I thought this wk was going to be the "contact w/CT" wk. Future scenes tricked me. I see that challenge isn't next wk either...I'm getting antsy! That contact challenge looks GREAT!

I can't wait for the fight bet. Jen and Cara Maria too. I hope Cara whips her loud mouth a$$!

• image Lizzytish01:

I can't wait for the fight bet. Jen and Cara Maria too. I hope Cara whips her loud mouth a$$!

Even though I can't stand Jen, I really don't think Cara could fight anyone and definitely could not win in a fight between the two.  Jen is too crazy...

My favorite part of this whole episode was when Kenny and Wes won the challenge and how freaking giddy they were.  I don't think they have much of a rivalry going on anymore.  Plus, Kenny hasn't bothered me as much this challenge, maybe because he has been losing so he isn't as cocky.

My other favorite part was watching Evan flopping around during the jungle.

Did anyone watch the After Show?  Mandi got some new big boobs and Evan announced it to the crowd, even though he really didn't have to she had them on display.

Been posting since 2008, now with a new name
  • I laughed at Evan the whole time during the jungle.  I can't believe they thought he would be the one to take out CT.  I felt bad for Nehemiah during that challenge.

Also, I have never liked Paula through any of the challenges, but I actually think she has been a much better competitor and not so much of a whiner since she has been paired with Ev.  I think it has made her much more watchable.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image honey&badger:

I totally agree!  What a dumb plan--especially given how out-of-shape Evan was compared to the rest of the "group" (Wes, Kenny, Johnny)...

I was trying to figure out--if N. had quit before the jungle, would they have found another partner for Evan (like Mike subbing in for Adam), or would they have forced Evan to quit as well?

Oh, and can someone please explain the Mike/Paula thing?  Doesn't she have to be like 10 years older than him?

Paula is 30. She went to college with me.... Not sure how old Mike is - probably early 20s.

Even with the age difference removed, it's just an odd pairing!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."

TTC #1 since August 2011
    MFI Diagnosis - April 2012

IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!

ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597

12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Trying to navigate through the world of IF

PAIF/SAIF always welcome

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt14fad8.aspx[/img][/url]
  • image JBDamonM:
    image honey&badger:

I totally agree!  What a dumb plan--especially given how out-of-shape Evan was compared to the rest of the "group" (Wes, Kenny, Johnny)...

Paula is 30. She went to college with me.... Not sure how old Mike is - probably early 20s.

What is she like IRL?  Is she nice?

You bring no value to this board - MM poster cosmos
  • image jimithing:
    image JBDamonM:
    image honey&badger:

She was totally your average Joe. (Mind you this was 8-9 years ago)... Had a couple of classes with her - I want to say she did really well. She didn't live far from campus - but I can't remember if she commuted or not.

I remember when she was on RR - and they showed her intro tape abour how she had been dating a girl and I was floored b/c she always seemed so normal in college!

She was nice though - def not a b-ch, and I can't help but root for her every time I see her on these things!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."

TTC #1 since August 2011
    MFI Diagnosis - April 2012

IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!

ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597

12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Trying to navigate through the world of IF

PAIF/SAIF always welcome

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt14fad8.aspx[/img][/url]
  • image KMarieO22:
    image Lizzytish01:

Even though I can't stand Jen, I really don't think Cara could fight anyone and definitely could not win in a fight between the two.  Jen is too crazy...

My favorite part of this whole episode was when Kenny and Wes won the challenge and how freaking giddy they were.  I don't think they have much of a rivalry going on anymore.  Plus, Kenny hasn't bothered me as much this challenge, maybe because he has been losing so he isn't as cocky.

My other favorite part was watching Evan flopping around during the jungle.

Did anyone watch the After Show?  Mandi got some new big boobs and Evan announced it to the crowd, even though he really didn't have to she had them on display.

I didn't say she wld win...I say 'hope' bc like you, I can't stand Jen! Crazier things have happened on these shows tho...

Saw the after show; they were way too big for such a small stature. Evan's delusional esp. after his performance, Wes really got too big for his britches (I used to like him way back when), and Laurel's hair looked better lightened up.

• isnt there just one episode left before the final, i thought three teams compete from each gender at the end.

i would think kenny and johnny convinced evan that he was the only one that could beat ct. evan is so out of shape that he probably wouldnt have thought it on his own. i think for sure kenny and johnny would be a stronger alliance with each other than with evan. they probably didnt care too much if he came back. funny  when evelyn called evan a beached whale.

i totally agreed with evan when  he said nehemiah hides behind a fake spirituality. his answer for why he is there...to test himself for things he wouldnt do in normal life. his second reason...money. yeah, more like it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That was a major assholio move by Evan to throw the challenge without consulting Nehemiah first.  I can't even imagine how furious Nehemiah was.

I'm not a Mandi fan and think she did this to herself by hooking up with CT.  However, I really wish someone would put Laurel in her place.  I've never liked her, but I despise her ever since the episode in a previous season where she took harsh, personal stabs at Big Easy for no reason.  She's an overly cocky, hypocritical biitch and just downright mean.    

• image JBDamonM:
    image jimithing:
    image JBDamonM:
    image honey&badger:

She was totally your average Joe. (Mind you this was 8-9 years ago)... Had a couple of classes with her - I want to say she did really well. She didn't live far from campus - but I can't remember if she commuted or not.

I remember when she was on RR - and they showed her intro tape abour how she had been dating a girl and I was floored b/c she always seemed so normal in college!

She was nice though - def not a b-ch, and I can't help but root for her every time I see her on these things!

Paula couldn't POSSIBLY annoy me any more. I wish she would fall off the face of the earth. And I thought Tanya was annoying...  

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

TFAS since February 2013--BFP on cycle 1!

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

SA #1 - Slightly abnormal shape, #2 - very low count

Follistim + IUI 3x = BFN, BFN, very late BFP with super low progesterone --> c/p

Moving on to long protocol IVF with ICSI and PGS in August 2014...how in the holy hell did I get here? FU 2IF.

• Evan definitely looked ridiculous in the final challenge thing. I don't really like Nehemiah, so I didn't care that he got fooled by his partner, but I do enjoy what Evan brings to the show, so I was sad to see him go. OF COURSE, Johnny Bananas spoiled the final results on Twitter before I got to watch it on my DVR, so I knew who was going home, but I still watched.

I really like Paula and Evelyn, as well as Laurel and Cara Maria, as they both kind of have gotten over their old rivalries to work well together. I also like CT and Adam together, as well as Johnny and Tyler. I can't bring myself to like Wes, however, although I think that he and Kenny make a beastly team (when Kenny is in possession of his mojo). 

Otto
    My (New! Improved!) Blog

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• I finally watched and I'm so glad CT and Adam won. Evan was so out of shape that I don't understand how he thought he could take out CT. I'm guessing like PP said, that Johnny and Wes convinced him he could win. I don't like Mandi or Laurel and I hope CT isn't taking Laurel seriously.
    [IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y58/twist_of_fate/589358D4-2BFD-410F-9B82-7956FE8FF1C7-172-000000219204E4C2.jpg[/IMG]
  • image KMarieO22:

OMG I loved this.  When Wes said, "Thank you! Finally a challenge where I can do all of the work and Kenny just has to look pretty. THANK YOU. Load the gun, Mr. Beautiful!"  LOL

I love Kenny every season though.  :)