July 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Update on my GD test (PR) ** update in OP**

Hey ladies, Thanks for all who were thinking of me recently.

I had my GD test today at the lab and found out my docs won't get the results for 2-3 days (meaning Friday or Monday). The last 2 needles hurt like hell b/c the tech who did those draws was not as good as the first tech I had. But anyway, by time my results come back, I will be on vacation with DH and my parents & sibs.  So don't worry if I go MIA and you don't hear anything, I'm alive but on vacay! When I get back I will definitely give you an update here. 

Hope you all have a great end of your week, enjoy the weekend and I will talk to you all later!  

**update** just got back from my (early) 30-wk dr appt. When I checked in they handed me a referral to a nutrition class because I have been diagnosed with GD. The good news is the docs are ok with me going on vacay if I watch my diet, which means no simple sugars and watching my carb intake closely. The nutrition class will teach me how to eat well and test my sugars, so the docs are ok with me going away and NOT testing my sugar for 2 weeks until I take the class. Super sucky, because I was looking forward to some of the good food you can find in Disney especially, and most of that I won't be able to eat now.Oh the stress I go through for this little one to get here safely.  

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Update on my GD test (PR) ** update in OP**

• Hope the numbers come back in range for you! 
    ? ?????????! Z!
    BFP #1 EDD 12/14/12, C/P 4/9
    dx: DOR
    Clomid + trigger + IUI #2
    Everyone welcome.
  • :( that is stinky news, but better to know than to put your little one in potential danger!!! you will still have fun in disney, dont worry!!

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Thanks Kim - I'm bummed right now about missing out on all the good food that I can't eat now (oh, all those uneaten Mickey ice creams!!). I mean anything is worth it for this little miracle inside me, but it's just a hard thing to get blindsided with at the last minute...Just trying to focus on the positives so I can have a stress-free trip. 

Hate to post & run but have to finish packing!!  

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sorry to hear your update!  Good luck with the nutrition class and I hope you can make it the rest of the way being diet-controlled!
    ? ?????????! Z!
    BFP #1 EDD 12/14/12, C/P 4/9
    dx: DOR
    Clomid + trigger + IUI #2
    Everyone welcome.