July 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

we are finally...

hanging pictures!  We moved to our townhouse in October.  Hmm, it didn't take us too long!  

This is our anniversary gift to each other.  We have printed lots of pictures from our wedding and honeymoon.  We also bought a bunch of new picture frames.  By the time we are done, we will have hung about 30 pictures around the house!

We have to run out for a few things for the process today.  Hopefully I will have so pictures to post when we are done. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: we are finally...

• cant wait to see pics!!!
  • LOL we closed on our townhouse last June and still haven't hung anything except the massive print that was gifted to us. We were given a bunch of frames at the shower but were waiting til we received the photo disc from the photographer. We have it and I have pictures sitting in my snapfish cart- I just can't narrow down the pictures that I want to hang!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • That is too funny!  We closed in November and have barely hung anything. We had a long talk last night... and I finally agreed to start hanging some things on the main floor. DH hung a ton of stuff in the basement within a month of us moving in. And we strategically hung pictures in the kitchen to hide the wholes after we took down this giant wrought iron leaf thing teh previous owners left for us. I wanted to make sure the furniture is where we want it to be, etc b/c we have plaster walls.  I didn't want to hang stuff & then rearrange the furniture the next week.

Our combo dining/living room is a caramel/khaki color... and I think I am going to get white frames from Ikea and do a gallery wall or two for there.  We also really really really need to get new window treatments for in there!  I think I am going to get some made for in there b/c it would take me another year to do it myself.

• Oooh I am so jealous!  We never hung any in our rental house, and we've got a few up in this house, but not nearly as many as we would like.... these things take time.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • What fun! We hung up a few frames when we first moved to our new apt, but other frames we hung and I never got around to filling - guess what is on my todo list after we get back form vacation!!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Can't wait to see how it turns out- I love seeing decorated spaces, its such an inspiration!
    ? ?????????! Z!
    BFP #1 EDD 12/14/12, C/P 4/9
    dx: DOR
    Clomid + trigger + IUI #2
    Everyone welcome.
  • We were actually just talking about this. We haven't hung anything up on the walls since we moved in - granted it's only been about a month but it feels like longer! We don't have too much open wall space but we want to get our wedding signature mat and get some honeymoon pictures printed and in some frames that we already have.

I love having stuff up on the walls - it feels so much more homey.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• image lburkey21:

We were actually just talking about this. We haven't hung anything up on the walls since we moved in - granted it's only been about a month but it feels like longer! We don't have too much open wall space but we want to get our wedding signature mat and get some honeymoon pictures printed and in some frames that we already have.

I love having stuff up on the walls - it feels so much more homey.

I totally agree!  It does feel more homey!  It just reflects you more!   

Daisypath Anniversary tickers    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers