July 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

needing to vent

I'm having a very frustrating day. As usual some stupid delay is causing Derek to no longer come home from several weeks of training tomorrow, and we have no idea when exactly he'll be home now.

On top of that, I'm going home to PA next month, and flights are crazy beyond expensive...I'm so excited to see my family...but no happy about how much it's going to cost to get there! GRRR stupid airlines!

Sorry girls. I know I'm probably being stupid, but I really needed to tell someone about my frustration today. Thanks for listening! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: needing to vent

• I don't think you are being stupid at all! I'd be frustrated with those things too. 

My family also lives far from me (not as far as yours, but still) and it's not far enough to warrant a flight, but far enough that a drive is a pain when we want to visit; because of the annoying drive we rarely see one another, which I hate.

Big ::hugs:: from me to you and from my LO to yours.... hope you find something to cheer you up soon! 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm sorry Val!! I know it's super frustrating for Derek not to be coming home when you thought he was going to. Hopefully it's only a couple days delay.

And I totally feel you on the flights. We want to go visit my parents at some point but flights are just so expensive....it's ridiculous! DH wants to go see his brother for his 30th bday this year and I just looked at flights...and they're over $500! Eeek!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• I can see why you are frustrated! sorry to hear about the delay for Derek. I'll keep my fingers crossed he gets home to you quickly.

That sucks about the flights. Did you try switching days of week to see if they are any different??? hope it works out for you girl, keep your head up!