Hawaii Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

New to Oahu!

Hello Nesties,

Just thought I would pop into this board and introduce myself. My name is Jessica and my husband and I just moved to Oahu back in May. He got an engineering job on Pearl Harbor, and I am working as a Behavioral Interventionist with autistic kids. Anyways - I was just hoping to meet fellow nesties like me and get to know some other local Oahu people!

Any other Oahu nesties?

Happily Married to the love of my life! This could be love, our blog

Re: New to Oahu!

• Hi there! Im not in Oahu but will be moving to the Big Island next month. I too came in here to find Hawaiian nesties. Nice to meet you, Im Teana Paradise
  • Hello. You may not hear from anyone for a while. This board is very slow. Many of us are friends on this board because we were married in Hawaii... and, after getting married, the participation on this board has gotten less... after kids, some went over to thebump.

Some ladies live on Oahu. I'll ask the residents to stop by this board for you.

Newlyweds since 2007
  • Hi there!  I am an Oahu Nestie (born and raised)!  As surfinbride mentioned, this board used to be much more active in the past.  Check a few posts down about joining the Hawaii Knottie/Nestie/Bumpie FB group.  There are more Oahu people out there, but I think everyone's just been busy.

BTW, congrats to your husband for getting a job at Pearl Harbor!  I also work at Pearl Harbor, but am currently on a leave of absence to be with my 9-month old son.

• Hi there Jessica!

My name is Liz, I'm on Oahu as well! I've been here since April. My husband works at Hickam and I am currently still job hunting. 

Anniversary
  • Hi, my husband and I just got married last July 2010 and live in Kailua... we have a nice group of friends but not so many newlyweds without children... Im a nanny and photographer, he is a vitamin store manager... late 20's, Im from Costa Rica, he is from North Carolina... love Hawaii, life and love each other over anything... 

Hope to make good friend for life and like to meet new people all the time... big dreamers.... 

• Stephany- We live in Kaneohe, basically right between Kaneohe and Kailua.

We are looking for more newlywed friends without children as well. It would be great to get to know you!

Anniversary