Decorating & Renovating

Chocolate brown sofa, what color curtains?

Hi girls!!  I am looking for ideas for curtains.  I have a chocolate brown sofa & loveseat and white walls.  (apartment) What color curtains should I go with?  I want to bring in a little color so I was thinking maybe a blue.  What do you think?  TIA!!
BFP#1 11/9/08 m/c 12/31/08 D&E 1/5/09 BFP#2 5/3/09 Emma 1/19/10 BFP#3 7/9/11 Aidan 3/8/12 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Chocolate brown sofa, what color curtains?

• We have chocolate brown furniture as well, and we have blue curtains. They are slightly darker than a robin's egg blue.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I love red and brown together.

We have brown furniture and did a lighter brown curtains. They look nice but I know you want color.

• Love a breezy aqua with chocolate brown.
  • Since chocolate brown is so neutral, you could do almost any color curtains you want to.  I do love greens and blues with brown... what about turquoise or even a more muted grayish blue?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• image jolis_petits_bijoux:

Since chocolate brown is so neutral, you could do almost any color curtains you want to. 

This.

We have red curtains with our dark brown couch.  This ties into the red room that's open to this room (PIB).

I'd rather be rock climbing or playing volleyball
    image image
  • I have a mocha couch with riverblue (aqua like color) curtains by eclipse (sold at Kmart and Kohls).