Cleaning & Organizing

Little red bugs and bugs on my window sills?

Hi, Im new to this board--I usually frequent the bump, and travel. Well Im not sure where to post this--but I need help--so Im starting here. I did google both, but I want to see if anyone else is having problems with them or solutions to get rid of them. All outside there are like tiny tiny red bugs( on concrete and crawl all over,look to be round...ticks?) I go to other peoples houses and I rarely see them there. ALSO  these tiny black bugs on the window sills, and you go to get rid of them and they seem to jump a bit. soo annoying and so gross.

Thank you

Re: Little red bugs and bugs on my window sills?

• check out google images for "tiny red bugs" and see if anything looks familiar to you.
  • Chiggers are tiny red bugs that are often on concrete (but they are REALLY tiny).  I don't know about the others.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Have you tried grating a cinnamon stick over your window sill, inside and out?  This helped with a tiny-ant problem we had in two windows.
  • id like to know this answer as well! we have the tiny red bugs and the little jumpy black ones too. they arent fleas or ants. our house was built in the 70s, is yours older as well? its also brick outside
    Cloth diapering, VBAC, BF & FF, AP momma to two 2 and under. Special needs - DS born with clubfoot and diastrophic dysplasia (dwarfism)
  • I think bed bugs are kinda red and tick like. I would check your mattress and make sure you don't have any there.