Pets
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Kitt - Gotcha Day is Sunday :)

daisynjdaisynj member

I can't believe it will be a year on Sunday that we rescued Kitt.  She is such a great dog and makes us so happy.  We are truly blessed that she is in our lives.  Life is great when you have a dog to share it with.

I bought her a new toy to celebrate but not sure what kind of treat she should get on her day.  any ideas?  TIA

Re: Kitt - Gotcha Day is Sunday :)

• Happy Gotcha Day to you and Kitt! She is so cute!!

Gibs loves anything peanut butter so maybe something like that?

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/inflhu.jpg[/IMG]
  • Happy Almost Gotcha Day to Kitt!

Perhaps some doggie ice cream?! I can't think of the recipe off the top of my head, but it's basically plain yogurt, pb, honey. Freeze in little cups or ice cube trays.

image image
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since July 2012
    BFP #1: 11/9/13; spontaneous m/c at 6w2d, 11/25/13
    BFP #2: 12/31/13. B/w 12/31: betas >1000, progesterone 13.6; B/w 1/2: betas 3065, progesterone 10.2
    B/w 1/8: betas 17,345, progesterone 25.6
    Progesterone suppositories started 1/2. Please stick, baby!!
    Fiona Elise born 9/9/14 - welcome beautiful girl!
    Badge Unicorn
  • image LuckyAngel07:

Happy Almost Gotcha Day to Kitt!

Perhaps some doggie ice cream?! I can't think of the recipe off the top of my head, but it's basically plain yogurt, pb, honey. Freeze in little cups or ice cube trays.

This is a good idea - i just googled it and the recipe doesn't look hard at all.  What about frosty paws...are they any good for dogs (might take the easy way out if they are ok).  just worried about dairy on her stomach she doesn't usually eat any dairy products.