May 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

i really love pinterest you guys!

omg it's so fun! now i need nola to hold my hand while i upgrade my iphone so i can have the app.
Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.

Re: i really love pinterest you guys!

• I signed up and have only been on there once...I didn't love it that much.  I must be doing something wrong because everyone else loves it.
  • did you set up some boards? i don't really go on and look at other stuff but i love that i can do searches for stuff and save them easily to one spot that i can see visually. i added the link to my favorites bar so it's easy to add stuff. i'm looking around for nursery ideas right now and it's really handy.
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • I set up a few boars, but was mostly just looking at other people's pictures and taking them.  I haven't pinned anything that I found on another site yet....maybe that's what I need to start doing.
  • I'd love an invite!  I keep hearing so much about it.  i think I want to use it to store ideas for the nursery. 
    TTC since June 2010
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN 
    2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone supositiories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!! 
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.
    Stillborn 10/19 
    TTC#3 BFP 1/7/14 - Chemical Pregnancy
    TTC#4
     Missing Noah  Chart Teacher Bud
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers >
    One more day/ One more time/ One more moment maybe I'd be satisfied/But then again/ I know what if would do/ Leave me wishing still, for one more day with you.""
  • image MrsLaurenandDan:
    I'd love an invite!  I keep hearing so much about it.  i think I want to use it to store ideas for the nursery. 

It says I have 6 invites to send to friends.  What's your email?

• image starletcarly:

image MrsLaurenandDan:
    I'd love an invite!  I keep hearing so much about it.  i think I want to use it to store ideas for the nursery. 

YPGM with my e-mail.  Thanks!  

TTC since June 2010
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!! 
    Stillborn 10/19 
    TTC#4
    One more day/ One more time/ One more moment maybe I'd be satisfied/But then again/ I know what if would do/ Leave me wishing still, for one more day with you.""
  • image MrsLaurenandDan:
    image starletcarly:

image MrsLaurenandDan:

YPGM with my e-mail.  Thanks!  

Ok, I sent it.  Let me know if it didn't work!

• It worked, thanks!
    TTC since June 2010
    Stillborn 10/19 
    TTC#4