Des Moines Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

BR: Update

We had another u/s today as I was measuring about 3 weeks ahead at my last appt.  That really just made me stress for the past 2 weeks in fear that my fluid levels were creeping up like with James.  But all is well!  She looks perfect.  Every organ is right on track.  My fluid level is perfect, right in the middle of where they want.  She's measuring 50th percentile for every measurement.  She had great big pouty lips (already told DH he is screwed because she is going to be able to pout great) and TONS of hair...need to start making some bows soon.  And my bp is staying low this time too!  Now we just need to hope that she flips as she is breech but if that is the only thing I will take it.  Just wanted to share as I am over the moon excited with these results after 2 weeks of heavy stressing!

And I'll apologize now for AWing this but after everything before I am ecstatic.  My dr described my last pregnancy perfect...a truckload full of explosives was hit by lightening in front of a huge gas station.  Meaning everything that could go wrong, did.  So I'll apologize now for bragging!

BFP 11/30/08 Missed Miscarriage 1/12/09 D&C 3/4/09
BFP 5/14/09 Natural Miscarriage 5/20/09
BFP 10/6/09 5/19/10 James Otto

In addition to his known five heart defects, he was also born with an unknown condition, Tracheal Atresia. There currently is no treatment for this. We will love and miss you forever our sweet angel!

BFP 12/27/10 8/30/11 Catelyn Ann

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/29p1yyu.jpg[/IMG]

My Blog

Re: BR: Update