May 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone have a sleep number bed?

Do you love it? Is it worth the $$$?
Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
Baby Sister is coming soon!

Re: Anyone have a sleep number bed?

• I don't have one, but my parents do (...or maybe they did and don't now. Can't remember).

My mom didn't think it was worth it at all. FWIW since she's started menopause she has major sleeping issues. She didn't think the bed helped at all, but she's convinced that nothing will at this point.

I laid on the bed and it was okay, but kind of nervewracking...like do I really like this number best?? Or maybe I should change it...

Oh, and I remember that the set up was crazy. It was nothing like setting up a regular bed.

image Always Painted,Usually Chipped Disclaimer - This is not a nail polish blog.
  • I have a friend that has one and she doesn't like it.  She said she hate the void in the middle of the bed between the two sides. 
  • 2 different sets of my friends have them and they absolutely love them.

H and I are thinking about getting one later this year

• I slept in one at the hotel after my cousin's wedding, and I've been harrassing J to get one ever since. Best night sleep of my life.