Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Bachelorette

Since it appears based on my FB wall that we all watched it last night. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Bachelorette

• HA HA I totally just realized I asked for this and it's not Wednesday.  Sorry ladies, we can wait if y'all want. :)

• All I have to say about this is that I couldn't help but laugh when she was talking to Bentley. It was obvious he could care less, and I still don't think she was picking up on it for the longest time.

Dummy.

~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Nah, we can do it today. Everyone has already watched it.

I missed the first part with Bentley. What did he tell her?

• After last night, I am surprised that ABC even put this show on the air.  Ashley is the lamest bachelorette ever, the dates are beyond boring, and the guys are obviously put out and not into her.  Like at all.  I could not find one redeeming thing about that episode and basically stayed on the internet while only glancing up occassionally.  I seriously don't know why I am even watching it--everything about her annoys me.

• image stephiehall:

After last night, I am surprised that ABC even put this show on the air.  Ashley is the lamest bachelorette ever, the dates are beyond boring, and the guys are obviously put out and not into her.  Like at all.  I could not find one redeeming thing about that episode and basically stayed on the internet while only glancing up occassionally.  I seriously don't know why I am even watching it--everything about her annoys me.

I think JP is into her. He stood up for her when all the guys were pissed.

• LOL Stephie!  I pretty much think she is annoying too, but I'm super interested now to see how this ends up.  This is the first episode that I actually enjoyed, but maybe it helped bc I watched it with some friends.  They predict that she sends home Ben, but he comes back while they are in Fiji.  I'm not sure how true that is, but can't wait to see.  She crys a lot goodness. 

JP or Jordan Paul - Love still.

Constantine - confused by this guy, kinda wish he was gone, but it looks like they have a date next week.  So idk...

Did anyone watch Jimmy Kimmel?  I recorded it bc I wanted to see what smack she talks about Bentley.

• image Summerof09:
    image stephiehall:

After last night, I am surprised that ABC even put this show on the air.  Ashley is the lamest bachelorette ever, the dates are beyond boring, and the guys are obviously put out and not into her.  Like at all.  I could not find one redeeming thing about that episode and basically stayed on the internet while only glancing up occassionally.  I seriously don't know why I am even watching it--everything about her annoys me.

I think JP is into her. He stood up for her when all the guys were pissed.

I agree with you stephie with the caveat that Summer stated, I love JP and think he is really into even though I cant understand why.

Even Matt came over and was like this is the worst season you have ever watched, she is ugly and annoying and the show obviously doesnt give a crap about her so why support it.  I didnt have a good answer for him.

• Ok, so out of how many--8 or so guys, ONE guy likes her?  That really makes for riveting television. 

Ryan is CREEPY.  And from what I have read on the internet, he gets creepier.

• image stephiehall:

Ok, so out of how many--8 or so guys, ONE guy likes her?  That really makes for riveting television. 

Ryan is CREEPY.  And from what I have read on the internet, he gets creepier.

No way!  He totally creeps me out too!  I wish he would poof be gone! 

What about Ben, he seems into her?

• image Summerof09:
    Nah, we can do it today. Everyone has already watched it.

I missed the first part with Bentley. What did he tell her?

He was stringing her along for a bit trying to leave it as "dot dot dot" and finally said "well this is now a period" or something cheesy like that. But his body language totally showed he couldn't care less for her and her emotions. Even if she was trying to come off as strong through that whole ordeal, she was still so effing whiny.

I think you mentioned you caught the very end of it when she was doing her confessional and finally said "f**k you Bentley"

I hope he's on the men tell all, now that the episodes with him bashing her have aired, so there's a real confrontation between them.

~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Patience grasshopper.  Oh I don't know--I guess Ben likes her OK.  I think Ames is just being polite.  Constantine is hanging on by a thread but the rest of them couldn't care less.  And I don't blame them.

I guess I don't really trust any of them because I can't understand why ANY of them would like her.  And those dates are just excruciating to watch.  I think she sort of got cheated though -- I mean Hong Kong is nice I guess but it's no Tahiti.  It's kind of like ABC set her up to fail.  Those dates--ugh, I don't see how anyone could possibly get a romantic vibe of any sort on those dates.

ETA:  I thought the whole thing with Bentley was stupid.   I hated that he tried to play it off like he actually missed her and regretted leaving (although he barely even tried at that).  I was hoping beyond hope he would tell her he was never into her.  I don't even know if I even believe that whole exchange--the whole thing seemed forced by both of them.  It could have been a heated exchange but instead it was just lukewarm.  Like pretty much the whole show.

• image stephiehall:

Patience grasshopper.  Oh I don't know--I guess Ben likes her OK.  I think Ames is just being polite.  Constantine is hanging on by a thread but the rest of them couldn't care less.  And I don't blame them.

I guess I don't really trust any of them because I can't understand why ANY of them would like her.  And those dates are just excruciating to watch.  I think she sort of got cheated though -- I mean Hong Kong is nice I guess but it's no Tahiti.  It's kind of like ABC set her up to fail.  Those dates--ugh, I don't see how anyone could possibly get a romantic vibe of any sort on those dates.

HA HA HA Ok I'll be patient! Stick out tongue

I totally agree... who came up with the idea to go to that part of the world.  I'd be sick to death of it by now, oh wait I am.  I think it was cool at first, but when she annouced they were going to Hong Kong I didn't jump for joy.  Neither did the men.  HA

• Did y'all see them kiss at the door?  Um weird and gross.
  • How about the elevator kiss?

BLECH!

~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • image stephiehall:

Oh come on Stephie! You don't find dragon boat racing sexy? ;)

~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • I found the "someone just engaged in front of us! Who's next?" to be annoying and she would be one of those girlfriends that bugged her bf all the time about getting engaged.
  • image FebDallasBride:

How about the elevator kiss?

BLECH!

• image FebDallasBride:

How about the elevator kiss?

BLECH!

Oops sorry, sometimes TN won't load and I start typing.

I totally missed this somehow (my FF button on my remote was acting wonky) but I just read about it on Steve's blog.  Sounds totally awkward.

• Gotta say it was a good choice on the rose ceremony dress last night.

It made her look as if she actually has boobs! 

• Yup I agree Summer, that dress was pretty!  I didn't like the group date dress though.  Huh?
  • image Summerof09:

Gotta say it was a good choice on the rose ceremony dress last night.

It made her look as if she actually has boobs! 

I was thinking that last night.

~DFWs Resident Snark~