May 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Is anyone watching the Bachelorette this season?

I swore I wouldn't watch, but I am.  This season seems boring to me, or maybe I've just watched too many of them.

Re: Is anyone watching the Bachelorette this season?

• This season is boring. Ashley is annoying. I don't really love any of the guys, except JP...I want to jump his bones.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ashley is really annoying.  I was hoping they'd bring Michelle Money back from last season to be the Bachelorette.  It would be really interesting with her on.  Oh and I agree about JP.
  • Ashley is driving me nuts. Even now that she's over Bentley, she still brings him up constantly.

I do love JP. And Ben F. And I like Ames, although I don't think he's right for Ashley.

• image AKBrideinMD:
    This season is boring. Ashley is annoying. I don't really love any of the guys, except JP...I want to jump his bones.

This made me laugh! YES, JP it totally hot... love him.

DH and I watch every season... I'm excited for Bachelor Pad 2.. I really liked the last one. 

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/n4wi2g.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/14ctg8y.jpg[/IMG]
  • I'm so over Ashley. I love JP and Ames. I actually want her to get rid of them so they're not stuck with her.
  • I'm not sure if I like Ames or not. I think I like him, but definitely not for him...He needs someone much more sophisticated and confident. JP needs someone like me. ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't know...I thought Emily was maybe being too obviously put as the front runner in the Bachelor, and then he ended up picking her.

Oh, by the way guys, I promise not everyone from Utah is as crazy as Michelle Money and Bentley.