Dallas-Fort Worth Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Book Club

Book club was so much fun!  It was awesome to meet all of you!

I offered to host next month at my house in Grapevine. I think the only Sat. that will work is the 16th is that too soon? I know a lot of you are volunteering on the 23rd, and I'm going out of town the 30th.

The book we chose is The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Amazon link

Goodreads link

image my read shelf:
Shannon (shananagins) Jones's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Book Club

• How many pages is this book?
  • According to Goodreads it's 550 pages.  It is a really quick read. I read it in just a few days.
    image my read shelf:
    Shannon (shananagins) Jones's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am out of town on the 16th :-(
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ~TTC Buddies with akcrrr and amandaf6383~
    ~Knottie/Nestie Besties with *ecinereb* - Congratulations!~
    TTC since June 2011 dx: PCOS
    Clomid+IUI: Cancelled b/c didn't respond (June 2012)
    Femara+Trigger+IUI #1: BFN :-( (July 2013)
    Natural Cycle (8/7/13)- BFP!  Beta #1 (9/10/13): 509 Progesterone: 18.64  Beta #2 (9/12/13): 1118
    Baby N born 5/9/14
  • I'm a hostess for a baby shower on the 16th.  :(
  • Have fun this month girls! I will be back for August for sure.

[IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/lesalyric/15349_591037319564_25305541_34753593_3721279_n-1.jpg[/IMG]

TTC#1 since 1/2011

1/2012: Fertility workup including SA/HSG - no issues. DX: Unexplained

IUI#1 = BFN 7/2012

IUI#2 = BFN 8/2012

IVF#1 = BFP - ER 12/6, ET 12/11 - 20R, 15M, 14F - 2 transferred, 2 frozen

Betas: #1(9dp5dt)-50, #2(13dp5dt)-467, #3(16dp5dt)-839, #4(20dp5dt)-1825

Saw HB - 7w1d, missed m/c - 9w1d

PAIF/SAIF Welcome
  • I can do the 16th, I'm pretty sure... but if it seems like everyone will be out of town or busy, maybe we should wait until August to do the meeting?
  • I can do the 16th if enough other people can.
  • I can also do the 16th, as long as I have the book finished!
  • The 16th is the only weekend I could do too. Unless we moved it to August 6th. I could make that day.
  • What if we did Sunday instead of Sat?  Would Sunday the 17th work for more people?
    image my read shelf:
  • If we did Sunday, I couldn't do it until later - I don't get out of church until 12.30, and it's a bit of a drive, so I couldn't be there before 1:15 at the very earliest...
  • image shananagins:
    What if we did Sunday instead of Sat?  Would Sunday the 17th work for more people?

Yes, I can do the 17th.  :)

• I can't do either day that weekend.
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ~TTC Buddies with akcrrr and amandaf6383~
    ~Knottie/Nestie Besties with *ecinereb* - Congratulations!~
    TTC since June 2011 dx: PCOS
    Clomid+IUI: Cancelled b/c didn't respond (June 2012)
    Femara+Trigger+IUI #1: BFN :-( (July 2013)
    Natural Cycle (8/7/13)- BFP!  Beta #1 (9/10/13): 509 Progesterone: 18.64  Beta #2 (9/12/13): 1118
    Baby N born 5/9/14
  • Sunday would not be my first choice.  I have church and Grapevine is just really far for me.

No day will be good for everyone.  We should probably just do a poll and see what day the most people can come on.

• I think I am available for any of the suggested dates, as far as I know. :)

If it was a Sunday it would need to be a little later in the day, though.

• If it's a quick read, I can do either day.  I'm about 3/4 through The Help so I need a short book in order to catch up in time.

• Ok, I'll make another post with a poll
    image my read shelf:
  • I'm sad I wasn't able to come this weekend. I can do either weekend, but Saturdays work best for me.