Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Harry Potter Marathon!

I just bought tickets to the Drafthouse for the Harry Potter Marathon!!!  20 hours of movies!  Showing all 7 movies followed by the final one showing at midnight.  I'm so excited! 

Yes, I'm an oober nerd, and I don't care :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Harry Potter Marathon!

• That is so awesome! I'm jealous
  • I have honestly never seen a single Harry Potter movie! I think I may have to give in and watch them since I keep hearing such good things...

Hope you have fun!!

**nestie formerly known as thegastons**
  • image farfalla2011:

I have honestly never seen a single Harry Potter movie! I think I may have to give in and watch them since I keep hearing such good things...

Hope you have fun!!

I'd read the books first if I were you :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image angelaggie:
    image farfalla2011:

I have honestly never seen a single Harry Potter movie! I think I may have to give in and watch them since I keep hearing such good things...

Hope you have fun!!

I'd read the books first if I were you :-)

Oh no!! More books I need to read lol. j/k

I joined a book club back in February and I keep getting these amazing recs for books and I can't keep up. However I'm reading lots of great books!

How many books are there? Are they quick reads? I'm definitely interested, but will have to figure out where to put them in my list =)

**nestie formerly known as thegastons**
  • There are 7 books - the first few are really quick, but they get longer and more complex with the last three. I loved them and read them back to back one summer.
  • image YellowUmbrella:
    There are 7 books - the first few are really quick, but they get longer and more complex with the last three. I loved them and read them back to back one summer.
    I've read the first three un less than a week. But yeah, the next 4 will take a couple weeks I think.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • the movies don't get really good until the 3rd one. by then, the kids got a little better with their acting and the special effects got way cooler.

book-wise, 4th and up were amazing reads. and i am NOT a good book reader. 

• That sounds so fun. We love those films.
    Business Cat. image
  • image YellowUmbrella:
    That is so awesome! I'm jealous

This!! I'm probably going to have to wait a WHOLE DAY to see the movie since I'll be in NY at the time and DH would kill me if I saw it w/o him (and vice versa).

Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012