Hawaii Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Dog Boarding on Oahu

Hi there, I am a first time poster on this board, usually over on Military Nesties. I have a question for any of you that might be on Oahu. I have to travel back stateside for 2 weeks at the end of July for a wedding and a family gathering that are less than a week apart. I have checked with the 2 places I have used for dog boarding before, but they are full and I am wait listed. I am going a little crazy now trying to find another reliable place to board my furbaby. I don't want to leave her for that long in a new place without a good recommendation. TIA
Proud Army Wife

Re: Dog Boarding on Oahu