Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

My Carly Bug turned 2 yesterday!

I can't believe it. I swear for the last week just thinking of her birthday I kept thinking "I can't believe she was just born last summer....know wait she turned 1 last summer..."> I am still try to figure out how she turned 2 already! lol.

Her party was perfect!!! :)

Here is a link to her pictures.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: My Carly Bug turned 2 yesterday!

• Happy Birthday Carly!  I didn't realize she was so close to Mason.  His bday was the 2nd =0)
    LilypieBR>Lilypie

Face image
    "Cheese!"
  • looks fun!  Your girls are so pretty!!

• I know how you feel, I cannot believe that Monk is going to be 2 so soon....it trips me out every time I think about it.
    [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi57wm.jpg[/IMG]
  • I meant to reply the other day, but my phone doesn't let me post in a post for some reason.

Anyways your girls are so cute!! Love the minnie mouse barrett! Did you make it?

• image MrsJoey:

I meant to reply the other day, but my phone doesn't let me post in a post for some reason.

Anyways your girls are so cute!! Love the minnie mouse barrett! Did you make it?

Thanks!

I did make it! :)

• image MrsJoey:

I meant to reply the other day, but my phone doesn't let me post in a post for some reason.

Thanks!

I did make it! :)