Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Blues on the Green

Has anyone been? I'm thinking of going to see Bob Schneider Wednesday, but am curious how packed it will be.
**nestie formerly known as thegastons**

Re: Blues on the Green

• We've gone in the past couple of years. It's crowded, but not too crazy. When Los Lonely Boys played a couple of years ago it was insane, but other than that it's a lot of fun. We bring a cooler with some food and drinks, blankets, and the dogs. If you've never been, you should definitely go!
  • The only time I have been was last year for Charlie Mars.  I thought it was crazy packed but we were kinda late getting there.  Had a horrible time trying to find parking.  Other than that though, it was lots of fun!  Just FYI, the website says all you can bring food wise is 2 water bottles, but we saw tons of people with coolers and food. 

I want to go this Wed for Bob Schneider and will just plan on leaving earlier to hopefully make it an easier trip. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thanks for the info ladies! I definitely think I will be bringing my pup since he was neglected last week because of my work schedule. Sad I think it'll really be a blast! And I LOVE Bob Schneider.
    **nestie formerly known as thegastons**
  • get there early to find parking (or be willing to walk a lot farther). i haven't been in a few years, but it was fun from what i remember. we just put down a blanket or brought fold out chairs and chilled.