International Nesties

Pippa Middleton: Why is she so popular?

Since the royal wedding she has been written about in articles in both the Daily Mail and in People magazine.  Why?  I mean, technically she's not important or anything, right?  She's just the Countess of Cambridge's sister and apparently has a great figure and is to-die for beautiful (personally, I think she's too thin and she's nothing special to look at, but that's my prerogative).  I just don't get it.  I am tired of seeing her!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Pippa Middleton: Why is she so popular?

• its her butt. honestly her face is nothing extraordinary (Kate has a better face). she had that dress that made every man drool over her lovely hindquarters and made me want to do some squats or something to tone up my bum!
  • I generally don't keep up on the royals, but from what little I've seen I'd say it is because the public (or the media) is hoping she and Harry will make a match of it. Doesn't seem likely to me, but what can you do when people get these romantic ideas in their heads?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic IN July 2011 Siggy Challenge - What I miss most: Panera Cinnamon Crunch Bagel!
  • Yeah, it's the body and the Harry + Pippa shippers.  I think her face is not that great and she needs to chill on the tanning.  But I think the biggest reason is that people are bored and need some new tabloid fodder.... they'll all get over it quite soon I'm sure.  
    IN Siggy Challenge for November - Favorite Cartoon Character: Rainbow Brite!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • She's just the latest and greatest.
  • She is too skinny and too tan. Totally. I saw the People coverage. I also agree that it must be desperation for new news.

The Italian papers loved her because the word "pippa" is slang for a certain sexual favor Angel. Italian news always has something related to sex in it. 

Cape Town, South Africa
    Anniversary
  • I honestly don't care what she looks like (plain, skinny, whatever), I am just happy that they have someone else that they want to put on the covers of their magazines than the same two faces that are there ALL THE TIME (I'm talking about Jordan and Kerry Katona!).

My ILs from Ireland were just here visiting and they brought me some UK mags they had on the plane and I was all excited to see what was happening, as I haven't been there in a year, and much to my disappointment, Jordan was on the cover of one magazine, and Kerry on the other!  I was like, seriously???!!!  Still???!!!  Ugh.  Time for a new face. Please! 

• image ebartzen:

She is too skinny and too tan. Totally. I saw the People coverage. I also agree that it must be desperation for new news.

The Italian papers loved her because the word "pippa" is slang for a certain sexual favor Angel. Italian news always has something related to sex in it. 

Hahaha. This made me laugh. In Costa Rica we don't get any of this news so I didn't know she was getting a lot of attention. Is she also getting a lot of attention in the US or is it just in Europe?

Anniversary
  • image GibbyLod:
    image ebartzen:

She is too skinny and too tan. Totally. I saw the People coverage. I also agree that it must be desperation for new news.

Hahaha. This made me laugh. In Costa Rica we don't get any of this news so I didn't know she was getting a lot of attention. Is she also getting a lot of attention in the US or is it just in Europe?

I haven't noticed much news of her here in the U.S. at all, except the couple days after the wedding when everyone talked about her bum.

Is she really that skinny? I saw her in the photos from the wedding and day after and she is thin/fit but didn't seem overly skinny or anything?

My Blog
  • She's the wild child

and who doesn't love that?