North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AW: Vacation!

One week from this second I'll be high in the sky on my way to San Diego! I'm so excited that I bounce in my chair everytime I think about it. We fly in Friday, my race is Sunday & we vacation for another few days until we fly out Wednesday. We rented a little beach bungalow w/a few friends.

1) I'm in serious need of a vacation. 2) I can't wait to take these last 16 wks of training & put them to use on race day 3) I'm just a west coast girl at heart. I always feel so at home there & I'm in love with San Diego. I'm hoping DH will fall in love with it too. :)

Share NFL nesties. Any exciting vacations coming up that you're excited about?

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/4tof9e.jpg[/IMG]

Re: AW: Vacation!

• Yay! So stoked for you & your second marathon! I know you'll do great!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I also love San Diego! Have fun!

I'm going to NYC with work in the fall, but it is a reward trip so it's all fun. Can't wait for that! 

• Awesome! Have a great time!!

We are going to Williamsburg, VA for a long weekend in June. The best thing about this trip is it will be practically free, with vouchers for the flight and relatives to stay with :)

It looks like we will be going to Vegas over the July 4th weekend. My parents are celebrating their 40th anniversary and want their kids to come with them. I'm not super excited about this one, but maybe will be later. 

• Awesome!  Have a great trip!  My sister lives in San Diego...love it there. =)

No current vacations planned for us yet.

• That's awesome! I've never been that far west before.

the last full week in July I will be in the Keys. I cannot wait since I didn't get to go with the usual group last year. Also, one of my friends is trying to get off so she can come and I'm bringing Salty this year.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Yay! How long will you be there? Long enough to enjoy your time after running your ass off. :). ETA: I'm an idiot. It was an early morning. Just reread OP. Enjoy your long vacation!H and I are in the car right now on our way to Miami for a quick Bahamas cruise.
  • I'm leaving after work for a vacation/babymoon! We have a family-friend wedding on Sunday, my baby shower Monday, KY Bourbon Trail Tue/Wed (babymoon) and then hanging out in Cincy Thurs/Fri, then stopping in Hickory, NC overnight Saturday to visit our undergrad college friends. It's going to be a busy whirlwind week, but I'm soooo happy to have a week off work! 
    Love 9.3.03 Marriage 12.1.07 Baby Carriage 8.3.11
  • Thanks, ladies! Sounds like this board has many fun vacations coming up. :)

LB- Super jealous of your weekend plans! Have a great time!!
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/4tof9e.jpg[/IMG]
  • Have fun and good luck on your race! We have a long weekend planned in July, we're going to ATL for a family gtg but we're going up a day early to spend some time together. We also have a 7 day cruise planned for October. MIL and SIL will be with us but in their own cabin.
    Blog

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsjeLIN/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wsjeLIN/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • image clseale13:
    LB- Super jealous of your weekend plans! Have a great time!!
    Thanks! Fingers crossed for a better start than February's clusterfuuk!
  • Have fun and good luck!

We're going to Orlando this weekend for a little babymoon. Plan on going to IKEA and Downtown Disney and spending the rest of the time just relaxing at the hotel. I am SO ready to get out of town and enjoy a weekend away. It is much needed.

Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Awesome, I hope you have a great time!

Upcoming, I have a family reunion in July, which is always pretty relaxing. 

DH and I are thinking of going away for a long weekend in September for a "final" getaway...probably to Atlanta.

• Sounds like a good trip, have fun!

LB- Which line are you crusing on? We took RC out of Miami to Bahamas and that was our best cruise. The cruise director (Ricky) was awesome.

• image 4-8-06:

Sounds like a good trip, have fun!

LB- Which line are you crusing on? We took RC out of Miami to Bahamas and that was our best cruise. The cruise director (Ricky) was awesome.

We're on NCL. Just got here. So Carnival really IS crap, huh?
  • image Lucille Bluth:
    image 4-8-06:

Sounds like a good trip, have fun!

We're on NCL. Just got here. So Carnival really IS crap, huh?
    It is, but if the dates/price work then we would cruise Carnival again.