North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Confessions

I just wished my dad (we barely speak) a Happy Birthday via Facebook... specifically because I knew it would piss off his wife Devil
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Confessions

• I can't stop stalking my BRU registry :( My shower in Ohio is Monday and I'm so excited.

I'm SO salty that we're going to a huge, fancy wedding with an awesome open bar on Saturday. And then the KY Bourbon Trail. While I don't drink much, I do feel like I'm really missing out here. Blah.  

Love 9.3.03 Marriage 12.1.07 Baby Carriage 8.3.11
  • I've been off for the past 2 days (my normal days off) and all I've managed to do around the house is vacuum and wash 3 loads of laundry. At least I married a very neat man, it's not hard to keep the house clean-ish.
    Blog

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsjeLIN/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wsjeLIN/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • image ashleemw:

I'm SO salty that we're going to a huge, fancy wedding with an awesome open bar on Saturday. And then the KY Bourbon Trail. While I don't drink much, I do feel like I'm really missing out here. Blah.  

When you have the baby, my gift to you will be a 6-er of Guinness.

• image ClaireDunphy:
    image ashleemw:

God Bless You. I asked JJ if we can do Irish Car Bombs in the recovery room. He said maybe wait until we get home... 

• dup

• image ashleemw:
    image ClaireDunphy:
    image ashleemw:

God Bless You. I asked JJ if we can do Irish Car Bombs in the recovery room. He said maybe wait until we get home... 

I'd do an Irish Car Bomb with you.

• image ClaireDunphy:
    image ashleemw:
    image ClaireDunphy:
    image ashleemw:

Well that's perfect b/c I've got Bailey's and Jameson at home, but no Guinness.  

• image ashleemw:
    image ClaireDunphy:
    image ashleemw:
    image ClaireDunphy:
    image ashleemw:

Well that's perfect b/c I've got Bailey's and Jameson at home, but no Guinness.  

Sounds like a plan!

• Since it's my bday I have done absolutly nothing productive at work...and I have zero guilt about it Party!!!

And the best one (more shameful) I called and requested 2 week extensions on two of my bills just so I had more play money for my bday...shhh...don't tell the hubs Big Smile

**Janice** New Mom...Student...Wife...Exhausted and loving it! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • image jcallahan526:

Party!!!

And the best one (more shameful) I called and requested 2 week extensions on two of my bills just so I had more play money for my bday...shhh...don't tell the hubs Big Smile

What? Pay your bills and THEN play.
  • image 4-8-06:
    image jcallahan526:

Party!!!

What? Pay your bills and THEN play.
    That's what I'm saying.
    Blog

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsjeLIN/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wsjeLIN/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • image jcallahan526:

Yeah, I'm totally judging you for this one.
  • image ClaireDunphy:
    I just wished my dad (we barely speak) a Happy Birthday via Facebook... specifically because I knew it would piss off his wife Devil

Yes  I was wondering if you were going to do it or not.

image Daisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • image luckyinlove11902:

image ClaireDunphy:

Yes  I was wondering if you were going to do it or not.

Oh, I did Smile

• image jcallahan526:

Glad I didn't label this thread flame-free because that's flamable & irresponsible.

Also, if my DH did this without telling me, I would be beyond livid.

• wowsers guys....no more confessions for me Big Smile
    **Janice** New Mom...Student...Wife...Exhausted and loving it! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • image jcallahan526:
    wowsers guys....no more confessions for me Big Smile

Haha. It's tough love around here.  Wink Just post those kinds of confessions on Flame Free confession days!

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/4tof9e.jpg[/IMG]