North Florida Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Laughter is the best medicine

We are passing around a card for a member of our team and for some reason there is a little plastic rat taped to the inside of the card. When I gave the card to my coworker, she squealed and shut the card! I cracked up for 5 minutes.

What has made you laugh lately?

Honeymooning image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Laughter is the best medicine

• Last night when Lucky & I were at Fresh Market & I almost walked into the sliding glass doors. I knew one side opened, but I chose the wrong side. Embarrassed

We definitely laughed for a few minutes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This morning when Amsterdam straddled MJ (5.5 pound dog and 12 pound cat). MJ was laying on her back with A on her stomach, she was kicking him in the head but he didn't care- he wanted to play!
    Blog

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsjeLIN/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wsjeLIN/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]
  • Watching Charlotte do a full 360 degree turn in her "paralyzed walk."  She essentially army crawls when she's scared or super excited, and then her belly is all red from the rugburn... hilarious. 
    Love 9.3.03 Marriage 12.1.07 Baby Carriage 8.3.11
  • The baby is in this phase where he gets the biggest kick out of their dog everytime she walks by. It's hilarious, he gets this huge baby belly laugh and his eyes bug out and she's completely oblivious to how popular she has become. I'm just waiting for the day that he reaches out and pulls the crap out of her tail. But until then the infatuation is adorable.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos