Austin Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

XP: Beauty Swap

I know the idea has come up before, but I don't think it ever came to fruition.

I've been cleaning out my hair/skin/nail/etc products the past couple days, and while I've thrown away 3 full trash bags of old/half empty stuff I've been setting aside the things that are either brand new or barely used and it kills me to throw it away. So far my large garden tub is about 1/3 full and I'm only halfway through my sorting.... The majority of what I have are professional products, with a smattering of other stuff.

I have yet to find any place that will accept open donations of personal care products, and I know I'm not the only one who has stuff that just didn't work out. 

I live northwest (by Lakeline Mall) and am thinking an upcoming Sunday afternoon. Kids welcome, but It might be a madhouse trying to keep toddlers and up out of this kind of stuff!

I'm thinking pretty much anything personal care that is at least half full, in good condition (Ie, used is okay but crumbled, discoloured, broken packaging, dried out, etc is not okay. In other words, if you wouldn't want to get it from somebody then don't bring it.). Hair, makeup, skin care, shower gel, lotion, nail polish, perfume, etc. Full size, sample size, whatever.

Re: XP: Beauty Swap