New Jersey Nesties

Hard white bump on baby's foot?

She has a hard white pimple on the bottom of her heel. It was tiny and barely noticable last month now it sticks out and has a red circle around it. I was going to wait until her 12 month appointment exause it doesn't hurt her, but now te redness makes me nervous that it's infected. I feel really badly that I somehow let this happen. She never wants to wear shoes or socks and I've let her walk barefoot in the grass. It doesn't look like anything that Google has come up with. Doesn't look like. Typical plantar wart. Anyone have this happen?

Re: Hard white bump on baby's foot?

• My kids both got those, on and off, for like the first 18 months of their lives. They would come and go, but were always in the same spot on their feet. The ped said they were harmless cysts and never did anything for them. He told me I could put a warm compress on them or soak their feet for a few minutes to try to make it go away, but I never messed with them.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Annaleigh Lucy, June 27, 2009 - August 22, 2009. Forever triplets.

Food Blog

Baby Blog

image image image
  • Good to know, thanks! We went and the ped opened it. Didn't seem like an infection, she said it was probably a cyst. Sounds like the same thing as you guys!