Crafts

Hawthorne Threads

Love it. I just ordered more fabric for making napkins for a housewarming gift for a friend. Now I just need some rick rack.

Do they ever have any coupon codes or anything like that? I've only been ordering sale fabrics and there's others that I want but I haven't been able to find any coupon codes. 

image Oops, I got into Dad's hair goop. At least I gotta mohawk! My Blog Updated: March 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hawthorne Threads

• I drook on their site.  I usually stick to the sale(s) as well.  I haven't seen coupon codes, but I have seen specials.  Also, if I see something I like, I will google search the fabric or look on ebay, because I can sometimes find it less expensive.

Love the napkin idea!

• They don't really do coupons. They have a price break program for frequent buyers.
  • image stephm0188:
    They don't really do coupons. They have a price break program for frequent buyers.

Yeah, I still have a few yards to go! 

image Oops, I got into Dad's hair goop. At least I gotta mohawk! My Blog Updated: March 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That should be drool...LOL!
  • If you are looking for some rick rack. I carry some here http://www.fashionablefabrics.com/search.aspx?find=ric+rac

I also have 3 different sizes of pom pom fringe in stock, but not listed. If you are interested just let me know.

We do lots of giveaways, contests, and great sales on our already low prices.

Hope you find what you are looking for!  

• image tonialevens:

If you are looking for some rick rack. I carry some here http://www.fashionablefabrics.com/search.aspx?find=ric+rac

I also have 3 different sizes of pom pom fringe in stock, but not listed. If you are interested just let me know.

We do lots of giveaways, contests, and great sales on our already low prices.

Hope you find what you are looking for!  

Tsk, Tsk...You KNOW you are not allowed to advertise your store on here.  Play nice...or don't play at all please!!

Crafts for Lily
    My Valentine Bookends (2~13~13, 2~15~09)