Hawaii Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Favorite Movies?

I'm looking for some movie ideas to add to my Netflix queue.  Any recommendations??

Re: Favorite Movies?

• What kind of movies do you like (or better yet, what do you dislike)? 

We are really into TV shows on Netflix instant, our favorites are Greek, Brothers and Sisters and 24.  If you haven't seen The King's Speech, I would definitely add that!!  I also thought Easy A was really cute!  Hope this helps!  We are always looking for good recommendations, so feel free to pass along any you have to me :o)

Our Blog
    My Planning Blog updated 8/2009
  • it's not a movie, but parks & rec seasons 1 & 2 are on netflix. hilarious!!! =)

D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
    hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???
  • Yay, thanks!  Will definitely add those to the list.  I've actually been waiting to get Netflix so that I can do a "24" marathon starting from season 1.  I've never seen an episode, but I hear it is addicting!

As for the types of movies I like, it depends on my mood.  I like psychological thrillers, feel-good movies, legal dramas, and romantic comedies.  I also like tv sitcoms.

Definitely don't like horror and don't care for straight up action. 

• I'm not really a huge movie buff... but we have watched Dexter, Law and Order SVU, and Bones all on Netflix. Oh and Nip Tuck (weeeeird show). We're starting Parenthood once we're done with Bones! Smile
    cai(o)&cullen+ahk
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not really a huge movie buff... but we have watched Dexter, Law and Order SVU, and Bones all on Netflix. Oh and Nip Tuck (weeeeird show). We're starting Parenthood once we're done with Bones! Smile
    cai(o)&cullen+ahk
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i love parenthood!!  by far one of my most favorites on tv right now!!
    Our Blog
    My Planning Blog updated 8/2009