Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

My nieces zebra room - pip

My sister just redid my nieces bedroom for her 8th birthday. How cute is this! She Modgepodged light cover switch. I made the wall letters. And her friend taped off the zebra stripes on the wall and my sister painted them (the whole wall is zebra painted like that and the other 3 walls are hot pink). I think it turned out amazing!

I want to do this in B's room in our new house but I am not sure if zebra and hot pink are too "old" for her??? What ya think?

Sorry for the crappy pics...they are from my cell phone.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: My nieces zebra room - pip

• I don't think its to old for her.  You could always tone it down but getting her a few stuffed zebras?  I think its really cute.  Plus its a theme that could carry out into her being older.  That way you wouldn't have to redo it in a few years. 
    LilypieBR>Lilypie

Face image
    "Cheese!"
  • Cute! The zebra wall is pretty eye-catching, you could do the same thing but use tones of the same color, that way you get the effect but just not the attention grabbing contrast. Like a dark pink and a light pink (or green, yellow, whatever). I don't think it's too old, it's something she can grow into, and change a bit as she ages like pp said.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How fun!!! :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • image sparker298:
    I don't think its to old for her.  You could always tone it down but getting her a few stuffed zebras?  I think its really cute.  Plus its a theme that could carry out into her being older.  That way you wouldn't have to redo it in a few years. 

this

my friend just did her DDs room with hot pink, lime green and black with one wall a grape purple color and it is still youthful and fun looking but will transition nicely.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers