Toledo Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Easter Baskets

Do you hide your DC Easter basket?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Easter Baskets

• This will be the first year I am doing a Easter basket for B2. I dont know if I am going to hide it. I remember my mom used to hide mine.

I am going to have a little egg hunt for him thou...

• ~Jen~Jen member
    1000 Comments
    Not sure if I am going to make A a basket this year.  If I do make one, I won't hide it.  Ours were never hidden.  I do think I am going to do a little egg hunt for her though.
  • No, ours were never hidden either.
  • We do not since they are younger right now and barley realize what is going on, P does pretty much but just because I keep telling him about it. My sister hides her kids so i have considered doing it when they are a bit older and enjoy the scavenger hunt.
    LilypieBR>Lilypie

Face image
    "Cheese!"
  • Once Ella is big enough for a basket I probably won't hide it. We usually do an egg hunt around the house for mt nephews so that is probably what I will do for her once she's bigger.

photo adc1b349-75aa-4c83-be65-c47ed9748932_zps1c624b1d.jpg