Hawaii Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

just wondering...

and simply because i'm bored... what is the one television show that you could not live without that is currently airing new episodes?
Our Blog
My Planning Blog updated 8/2009

Re: just wondering...

• At this time I would have to say Glee... i love that show!!  My DH does not share the love that I have for it, and gets even more annoyed when I play my Glee Cast playlist at home, in the car, when traveling, etc...

Our Blog
  • Modern Family! I think it's the funniest comedy on television right now, it's sooooooo funny!!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hmm...my all time favorite show is Friends, but since you said current shows with new episodes...I like Grey's Anatomy, The Good Wife, Amazing Race, Glee, NCIS...I watch too much tv.  Right now, however, there really isn't one that I couldn't live without.  Guess that doesn't really answer your question...
  • image jaymers99:
    Hmm...my all time favorite show is Friends, but since you said current shows with new episodes...

My all time favorite show is also Friends!!  It just never gets old :o)  Every time I watch it (no matter how many times I've seen the episode), I laugh and smile :o)

Our Blog
  • parks and rec!!! =)
    D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
    hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???
  • image ldanzr:

At this time I would have to say Glee... i love that show!!  My DH does not share the love that I have for it, and gets even more annoyed when I play my Glee Cast playlist at home, in the car, when traveling, etc...

Me, too!  Luckily, though, MH DOES like it, too.  He plays it in the car more than I do!  :) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image ldanzr:
    image jaymers99:
    Hmm...my all time favorite show is Friends, but since you said current shows with new episodes...

My all time favorite show is also Friends!!  It just never gets old :o)  Every time I watch it (no matter how many times I've seen the episode), I laugh and smile :o)

Me too!  For a while I didn't have cable, so I would just watch my Friends DVDs all the time.  No matter how many times I've seen it, I'll always literally laugh out loud.  Sometimes I even start laughing before they say the funny line just because I know it is coming.  The writing is so clever! 

• We don't have cable, but we just finished watching LOST in its entirety! It took us five months but it was an awesome show and I never wanted it to end!

a+k

Photobucket

• image jaymers99:
    Hmm...my all time favorite show is Friends, but since you said current shows with new episodes...I like Grey's Anatomy, The Good Wife, Amazing Race, Glee, NCIS...I watch too much tv.  Right now, however, there really isn't one that I couldn't live without.  Guess that doesn't really answer your question...

I agree with Friends and Everybody Loves Raymond only because it reminds me of the dysfunction with my IL's ;)  

But if we are talking about current shows, right now it's Glee and Modern Family.  Not much really going on in TV land, but I really haven't had time to watch any new shows these days either ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    | Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
  • image TripleAubs:
    We don't have cable, but we just finished watching LOST in its entirety! It took us five months but it was an awesome show and I never wanted it to end!

Ahh that is  the best show ever! DH and I just watched the entire thing back to back on Netflix.

Hmm I have to say I'm a criminal justice show junkie so, Law and Order, Bones, CSI, and all those type shows I cannot get enough of!