Hawaii Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

tropical vacay suggestions

hey girls... my DH and I would like to plan a tropical vacation sometime in the future {probably much farther off then i would like to admit - but i always enjoy the planning part}.  although i love hawaii - i would rather try some place new!! so any other recommendations would be awesome!!

TIA!!!
Our Blog
My Planning Blog updated 8/2009

Re: tropical vacay suggestions

• Jade Mountain in St. Lucia!! It does cost a pretty penny, but totally worth it.

Or there are other resorts on the island as well - their sister resort, Anse Chastanet, Ladera, Jalousie, etc. There's a ton to do on the island and it's gorgeous. Everyone there is friendly - just like the aloha spirit :)

There's also Aruba. It's pretty hot there, but a dry heat (St. Lucia is muggy). It's a smaller island, but there's fun all island jeep tours with snorkeling, etc. Good food and a good night life (we didn't leave the resort in St. Lucia because Soufriere wasn't as safe, I think).

OR lastly, Puerto Rico is nice too. There's the rainforest and the Bacardi factory tour. It's not international, but is still a tropical island :)

HTH! 

cai(o)&cullen+ahk
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I second Puerto Rico - lots of fun adventure things to do and it is beautiful all year round!

a+k

Photobucket