Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

wijfr: Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

This book was fantastic. I couldn't put it down. It's a true story.. and one so amazing one of the skids kept pointing out how many times I would say, "Oh my god!" aloud. This is one for your to-read list.
image"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble." -John Wayne

Re: wijfr: Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

• I have this book at home and can't wait to start reading it.  I have heard nothing but raves about it. 
    imageimageimage NESTIE FORMERLY KNOWN AS BOONEYBEAR. Stooooopid nest.
  • I just finished it last night and loved it too!  What an amazing story!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • kpowkpow member
    Seventh Anniversary 5000 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    I put it on my Grandma's kindle. She won't stop talking about it. I think it's especially meaningful to her having lived through WW2.
    Can I marry them all?

• Someone else was raving about this, Ali maybe?  I keep hearing such good things that it keeps moving up my list!
    imageimageimage
  • I just started it, but have already read a few paragraphs out loud to DH. I loved, loved, loved Seabiscuit, so I have been really excited to read Unbroken.
    [IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2t9he.jpg[/IMG]
  • I am reading this right now... I am only about 30% done, and I could not go to sleep last night because the story was soooo good. Can't wait to go home and read more tonight. :)