Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Chick Lit recs?

Making a trip to the library tomorrow and craving some really girly books. It's been a couple years (!) since I've read much Chick Lit--any recs?

Thanks in advance.

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/365ecb]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

Re: Chick Lit recs?

• The Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella

Always the Bridesmaid; Here Comes the Bride; First Comes Love by Whitney Lyles

Photobucket
  • I just read Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts. It's book 3 in the Bride Quartet - great chick lit/beach reading!
    27 of 75 Books annnnnnd Wedding Inspiration
    Sept. 2012 - Ceremony Venue!
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'll check them out. Thanks!
    [url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/365ecb]My Ovulation Chart[/url]
  • Some under the radar authors I like

Sarah Mlynowski, Hester Browne, Stacey Ballis

• image cc62406:

Some under the radar authors I like

Sarah Mlynowski, Hester Browne, Stacey Ballis

i was gonna suggest the little lady agency series!

meg cabot's queen of babble books are really good too.

• I like chick-lit that I feel like I can learn a little bit from.

Girls of Riyadh by Rajaa Alsanea is kind of fun.  It's often called the "Saudi Arabian version of Sex and the City."  It's still light-hearted girly romance, but it's about a group of upper class Saudi women, which is interesting.

I really enjoyed Kitchen Chinese by Ann Mah, which is set in Beijing and talks a lot about the different Chinese cuisines.  But despite the cool setting and cultural undertones, it's still traditional chick lit!