June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Our babies who got ear tubes...

Are you guys noticing a different so far?  My friend's kid gets them next week.  I think both Charlie (JessicaKay) and Elle (Amy) got them right? 

image image

Re: Our babies who got ear tubes...

• Elle has been better.  Very quick recovery, she was laughing and playing all day--took longer naps than usual but no real difference. She didn't like the drops we had to put in her ears but that was way easier than trying to give her oral antibiotics.

Blog Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    16 read! my read shelf:
    Amy's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • A huge differance!!! May depend on the age of the child though also. Before tubes Charlie had a bruise on his head all the time from falling down. (Losing his balance) Since tubes he has only had one bruise and that was from falling backwards off of his ride on fire truck. I knew he couldn't hear to well also. Charlie was just standing beside me in the living room looked down the hall and said "Dada?" Dh is sleeping and snorning rather loud, but before Charlie wouldn't have noticed this.

Charlie sleeps much better now, well except for when his ears are draining really bad. The draining is all new to him, before they wouldn't drain at all.

We didn't have to do any ear drops. The day off Charlie was a little grumpy for the first about 2 hours after surgery then back to his normal self!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image