Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WIJFR: If I Stay

Holy crap!  Talk about ugly cry!  I must have ugly cried for more than half the book!  I LOVED this book.  I couldn't put it down!  I finished it last night and can't stop thinking about it.  I went online to read an excerpt from Where She Went and can't wait for it come out!  

The year is still early but so far, this is one of my favorite books this year.

75 Books in 2015?

photo OutlanderMafia.jpg  
It's slippery as waterweed.

Re: WIJFR: If I Stay

• I know! I basically cried the entire book too! I can't wait to read the next one.
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11d349.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Leah - I've got it.  You can borrow if you want!
    image image image
  • LOVE this book! I was too stunned to cry it was so heartwrenching! I am eagerly anticipating Where She Went!
  • You guys...Where She Went is AWESOME. I loved it so hard.
    image image image
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image Young_Love:
    You guys...Where She Went is AWESOME. I loved it so hard.

I LOVED the excerpt I read on her website.  I'm dying to read it.  I love that it's from his point of view.

75 Books in 2015?

photo OutlanderMafia.jpg  
  • Ok, your review pushed me over the edge. I guess I'm going to have to read this book. 

image image
              Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image MrsJenE:

image Young_Love:

I LOVED the excerpt I read on her website.  I'm dying to read it.  I love that it's from his point of view.

He's such a good POV. And he's a hot mess, so it's awesome. Yes Yes

image image image
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • That was the most I've ever cried while reading a book! Such a good one.
    Blog [] Planning [] Married

Charlie ? 12/11/2011

2012 Book Count: 16
  • image Young_Love:
    image MrsJenE:

image Young_Love:

He's such a good POV. And he's a hot mess, so it's awesome. Yes Yes

I'm a sucker for guys who are hot messes. Wink

75 Books in 2015?

photo OutlanderMafia.jpg  
  • image EliStar:
    Ok, your review pushed me over the edge. I guess I'm going to have to read this book. 

Yes 

[url]www.dreamsandswords.com[/url]

my read shelf: