Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hi, I am new here.

This is what happened: I got KTFU at 16 and my baby daddy took off. My mom stole my baby from me because she doesn't think I am a fit parent. Hello? Don't most people smoke pot in their backyard? Anyhoo, she's kicked me out but I found this super awesome boyfriend, Kieffer. He is such a stud. He doesn't have a job yet but he is trying. I think.  We are totally going to make it and show my mom that we are even better than she is. Problem is, some girl tried to steal my man so I punched her lights out and then I got arrested.  Also, apparently Keiffer had an outstanding warrant for cocaine possession so now we are both in the slammer.  Will I ever see him again? Will I get my baby back?

image My man, Keiffer, in his latest mug shot. Isn't he so hot?

Re: Hi, I am new here.

• HA HA HA-LOVE IT!
    Shop my ThirtyOne Site anytime 24/7 www.mythirtyone.com/116821
  • ur mom is sooooo mean. i can't believe she would keep ur own baby from u like that! i'm sure ur a great mom!

keiffer is SUCH a HOTTIE. i totally understand why u punched that chick for him. hang on 2 that guy! 

• Kieffer could be a short order cook if he wanted to. My mother does not think this is a decent job but we are going to make more money than her some day and show her.

I got fired from my job last week because I took off with Kieffer to go to New Jersey.  My mom claimed I stole her credit card to pay for gas and food but I totally only borrowed it. STOLEN is such a harsh word.

Anyone know of places that are hiring?

• Welcome! 

You poor thing, it sounds like your mom is so mean.  I hope you and Keiffer can get out of the slammer and get jobs and show your mom how much better than her you are. 

BTW, he's HOTT!

• ::blank stare::  I guess I should be doing a better job of keeping up with Teen Mom 2......
    "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no greater commandment than these." - Mark 12:30-31 studiowestway.com facebook.com/studiowestway
  • image JLimberg:
    ::blank stare::  I guess I should be doing a better job of keeping up with Teen Mom 2......

Yes, you should.  You should not have a life outside of reality television.

• image JanelleLovesKieffer:

I got fired from my job last week because I took off with Kieffer to go to New Jersey.  My mom claimed I stole her credit card to pay for gas and food but I totally only borrowed it. STOLEN is such a harsh word.

That's, like, totally unfair. You were planning on giving it back.  What a b!tch.

image image
  • This thread is full of win Yes
  • image Steven&Jamie:
    This thread is full of win Yes

ITA!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I dip in/out for a few days and come back to this. I need to do a better job of keeping up, that's for sure.
    [url=http://charmedkindoflife.blogspot.com/].:.Charmed Kind of Life [2.17.13].:.[/url]