Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Hello Ladies

Hello Ladies! I am not 'new' but rather reintroducing myself. I used to post on here, but life has been busy busy. You may remember me, I was a medical student, now resident. You may also remember the hot topic vbac discussion I was a part of. Well, you would all be so proud, I am now an OB/GYN in training and my views of VBAC have significantly changed. A VBAC convert if you will. I fact, I have delivered several VBACs, and they are some of my faves! That being said, I am settling into the craziness that I my life, and frankly I really miss posting on here. So here goes! I now have an 11 month old girl that I could not love more! And since you ladies are some of the most resourceful people I know, I need your help. I am in serious need of a divorce/family lawyer. Please, some recommendations would be great. Without saying too much right now, I'll just say this is definitely the best thing for my daughter and I. Things are not good. :( Anyways...Hello again, TIA for your help, and I look forward to posting again!!

Re: Hello Ladies

• Sorry about the length. I swear when I wrote this, there were paragraphs. Ugh, iPhone.
  • Nice to have you back--I remember you! I'm sorry you're having to deal with a crappy situation right now. I don't have any lawyer recs, but I am sending my positive thoughts your way. Do what you need to do and stay safe.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hello again Smile. Sorry you're in a tough situation, hope you get some great lawyer recs--good luck!
  • YGPM. You're in luck I'm married to a darn-good family attorney ;)

So sorry you're going through this, but congrats on all your hard work!

[IMG]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff75/pltollison/raptor.jpg[/IMG]
  • I don't have any lawyer reqs but I do want to say welcome back and sorry for having to deal with what you are. Hope you get a great attorney and everything works out for the best.
    Shop my ThirtyOne Site anytime 24/7 www.mythirtyone.com/116821
  • Hi! Sorry to hear that you are going through so much, congratulations on completing med school and now working on your residency. I happen to know an attorney that works in family law... I will send you some information through pm. Hope it helps!
    Vacation
  • image fuzzylogic:

YGPM. You're in luck I'm married to a darn-good family attorney ;)

Lol! I am sure Fuzzy's choice is awesome! 

Vacation
  • image fuzzylogic:

Vacation
  • image prettygirl06:
    image fuzzylogic:

Well, you know I've got to help my husband out ;) His dad is also a family attorney and has done this for quite some time!

[IMG]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff75/pltollison/raptor.jpg[/IMG]