Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Doggie Daycare?

Its going to get hot soon and I feel bad leaving Dasher outside all day - so we are looking into doggie daycares.  Anyone take their dog to daycare a few times a week?  There is one right by DH's work but it costs more than what we spend to put his daughter in daycare - yikes!

Re: Doggie Daycare?

• We took both dogs to camp bow wow in Moore when I worked. They went almost every day...they loved it!! The girls that work there are so sweet and they have cameras so that you can watch your puppy play in the yards during the day. I highly recommend them. They have daycare packages on sale right now too.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Where are you seeing that their daycare packages are on sale?

And where are they located in Moore?

• Okay, duh, I googled maps it - GREAT location off of I-35 but more expensive than the place up where DH works.
  • We also use Camp Bow Wow in Edmond. It ensures a happy dog AND an exhausted one when they return home. Its not expensive and I agree with pp, you can watch the dogs via webcam when you are at work.
    Vacation
  • image prettygirl06:
    We also use Camp Bow Wow in Edmond. It ensures a happy dog AND an exhausted one when they return home. Its not expensive and I agree with pp, you can watch the dogs via webcam when you are at work.

There's a camp bow wow near our house......but they don't have a lot of pictures online. We are going to check it out on Saturday.