New Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Do I tip Molly maids?

So f/u to my post the other day.....next time I wll use my neighbor's cleaning service but they weren't available and I was dying for a good deep spring cleaning. So they are here now. Do i tip them? I feel like I should because they work for a company and don't have their own business. It's pricey though so if that's not the norm I am ok with not tipping. It's $70 an hour and they are here for almost two so far.

Re: Do I tip Molly maids?

• We did, the one time we used them, because they were super nice, and did an exceptional job. I thnk I tipped them each $10 or $20 - it wasn't much, because there were 3 of them, but I wanted to tip something. You're righ, the prices are crazy high. It's definitely not a requirement, but since they work for such little money, it's a good thing to do when you feel the service warrants it. JMO.