October 2010 Weddings

RE: Free shutterfly book w/wedding reviews

From the Wedding Channel.

I started doing this today and remembered why I hadn't done it before...b/c for half of the vendors I try to add to their list, I'm told it's not a valid address. WTH, yes it is.

Did anyone else have issues with this?

Re: RE: Free shutterfly book w/wedding reviews

• DyorkDyork member
    Fifth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I didn't have that problem. Maybe because all the venues I reviewed had already been previously reviewed by someone else? That's weird.
    Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I had a couple vendors that it didn't recognize as vendors and wouldn't let me review, but I had enough to get the book.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image christieep:
    I had a couple vendors that it didn't recognize as vendors and wouldn't let me review, but I had enough to get the book.
    Same here. There were a few that I "added" and reviewed and it said were "under review", but I checked back and they never posted those. Now that you say this, I made my reviews but never got my book! I wonder if it's too late... Guess I dropped the ball. D'oh!
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • image Bre2Be:
    image christieep:
    I had a couple vendors that it didn't recognize as vendors and wouldn't let me review, but I had enough to get the book.
    Same here. There were a few that I "added" and reviewed and it said were "under review", but I checked back and they never posted those. Now that you say this, I made my reviews but never got my book! I wonder if it's too late... Guess I dropped the ball. D'oh!
    Ah, oh no!

Well, wth, why doesn't it recognize my addresses?!

• I tried to do reviews a few months ago and had similar problems, so I just gave up :(
    ~Megan & Steve 10-10-10~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Brooke, mine said that the offer was good for 90 day or until July 31st, which ever came first. You should check. It might still be good.
  • I reviewed 5, didn't receive my free book promo code and checked back today and noticed that it said I had only reviewed 4. It didn't recognize the florist review because I had to add in the business info. I still haven't received a promo code...
  • image gdoberg:
    I reviewed 5, didn't receive my free book promo code and checked back today and noticed that it said I had only reviewed 4. It didn't recognize the florist review because I had to add in the business info. I still haven't received a promo code...

Why, hello! Who are you? Tell us about yourself and share wedding pics!

• I'm Gretchen, in San Diego, CA, new to The Nest but will do my best to upload photos for y'all! 
  • Bumping this;   can anyone tell me how long it toook to get the promo code after doing the reviews?  I did my five and it said they had to verify the reviews.  I am just wondering how long before they email me the code.  I need to get my shutterfly book before a certain date if possible.
  • image valenzuela_family:
    Bumping this;   can anyone tell me how long it toook to get the promo code after doing the reviews?  I did my five and it said they had to verify the reviews.  I am just wondering how long before they email me the code.  I need to get my shutterfly book before a certain date if possible.

Hi, welcome to the board; who are you?

I believe you get a code immediately, but since it never let me add my vendors; I never did it.

• whoa, maybe this post popped up somewhere causing random people to come in? unless they are 10-10 nesties.
  • DyorkDyork member
    Fifth Anniversary Combo Breaker

Yeah that was kind of weird....

Man I should really get on finishing the reviews. I think I did 3 out of 4 or something...I don't even remember.

Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic