October 2010 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

RE: Free shutterfly book w/wedding reviews

From the Wedding Channel.

I started doing this today and remembered why I hadn't done it before...b/c for half of the vendors I try to add to their list, I'm told it's not a valid address. WTH, yes it is.

Did anyone else have issues with this?

Re: RE: Free shutterfly book w/wedding reviews

• DyorkDyork member
    Fifth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I didn't have that problem. Maybe because all the venues I reviewed had already been previously reviewed by someone else? That's weird.
    Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I had a couple vendors that it didn't recognize as vendors and wouldn't let me review, but I had enough to get the book.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image christieep:
    I had a couple vendors that it didn't recognize as vendors and wouldn't let me review, but I had enough to get the book.
    Same here. There were a few that I "added" and reviewed and it said were "under review", but I checked back and they never posted those. Now that you say this, I made my reviews but never got my book! I wonder if it's too late... Guess I dropped the ball. D'oh!
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • image Bre2Be:
    image christieep:
    I had a couple vendors that it didn't recognize as vendors and wouldn't let me review, but I had enough to get the book.
    Same here. There were a few that I "added" and reviewed and it said were "under review", but I checked back and they never posted those. Now that you say this, I made my reviews but never got my book! I wonder if it's too late... Guess I dropped the ball. D'oh!
    Ah, oh no!

Well, wth, why doesn't it recognize my addresses?!

• I tried to do reviews a few months ago and had similar problems, so I just gave up :(
    ~Megan & Steve 10-10-10~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Brooke, mine said that the offer was good for 90 day or until July 31st, which ever came first. You should check. It might still be good.
  • I reviewed 5, didn't receive my free book promo code and checked back today and noticed that it said I had only reviewed 4. It didn't recognize the florist review because I had to add in the business info. I still haven't received a promo code...
  • image gdoberg:
    I reviewed 5, didn't receive my free book promo code and checked back today and noticed that it said I had only reviewed 4. It didn't recognize the florist review because I had to add in the business info. I still haven't received a promo code...

Why, hello! Who are you? Tell us about yourself and share wedding pics!

• I'm Gretchen, in San Diego, CA, new to The Nest but will do my best to upload photos for y'all! 
  • Bumping this;   can anyone tell me how long it toook to get the promo code after doing the reviews?  I did my five and it said they had to verify the reviews.  I am just wondering how long before they email me the code.  I need to get my shutterfly book before a certain date if possible.
  • image valenzuela_family:
    Bumping this;   can anyone tell me how long it toook to get the promo code after doing the reviews?  I did my five and it said they had to verify the reviews.  I am just wondering how long before they email me the code.  I need to get my shutterfly book before a certain date if possible.

Hi, welcome to the board; who are you?

I believe you get a code immediately, but since it never let me add my vendors; I never did it.

• whoa, maybe this post popped up somewhere causing random people to come in? unless they are 10-10 nesties.
  • DyorkDyork member
    Fifth Anniversary Combo Breaker

Yeah that was kind of weird....

Man I should really get on finishing the reviews. I think I did 3 out of 4 or something...I don't even remember.

Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic