Married Life

Would you use spray paint outside with a mask on while pregnant?

Because Jason won't let me.  But he hasn't done it himself.  I'm pretty sure I'm going outside and doing it.
I like salad bar, I like Despicable Me, tosh 2.0, I like Connect 4, Freedom of Speech, David Fincher, sidewalk, I like 1-800-SLIM, yo mama jokes, strawberry, Wilmer Valmavelma, Leon J. Panetta, ice skating for fun, not to save life. Cheese. Is for mouse. Are you Mick Mouse? WHY DON'T YOU GET IN YOUR SPACESHIP LIKE MICK MOUSE?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Would you use spray paint outside with a mask on while pregnant?

• OMG.  Kristen is 4 in two weeks.  I don't like it.  Make my ticker go away.  EILEEN, CHANGE ME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like salad bar, I like Despicable Me, tosh 2.0, I like Connect 4, Freedom of Speech, David Fincher, sidewalk, I like 1-800-SLIM, yo mama jokes, strawberry, Wilmer Valmavelma, Leon J. Panetta, ice skating for fun, not to save life. Cheese. Is for mouse. Are you Mick Mouse? WHY DON'T YOU GET IN YOUR SPACESHIP LIKE MICK MOUSE?
  • I think I would.

Generally they say it's safe to paint in a well ventilated area.

• I would. Stand upwind.
    I agree with everything that muddled said. You should listen to her. -ESDReturns
  • I think you should be fine.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good.  I think he is completely ridiculous for not wanting me to do it WITH A PAINT MASK ON.  Fool.
  • I would, but DH wouldn't want me to.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers