Fashion & Beauty

Clingy fabric that hugs the bum...?

Question. I bought this dress

BAIL-WD303_V1.jpg

Which I love. It fits, but the fabric is clingy and sort of hugs the bum.  You definitely need to be careful with what underwear you wear... I had on hanky pankys and those are a no go.  Ignoring that issue, the fabric hugs the butt and even without the underwear problem, I feel like you can (and forgive me for my wording...) see the outline of the cheeks.  Like, each individual one. Not because it is too small, but because of the clingy fabric. Is there something I can wear underneath to remedy this issue? because I do love the dress and it fits except the super butt-hugging.. HAHA! thanks.

Re: Clingy fabric that hugs the bum...?

• I'd wear a slip or half-slip. Cut it shorter than the dress if it's too long.
  • I wonder if it would be worth it to get a Spanx one. 

ETA: The spanx ones don't get very good reviews.  Any suggestions, ladies?! 

• i'm glad you found the dress! it is so cute. i agree that a fitted half slip might do the trick. or what about wearing spanx shorts? that might also solve the problem??
  • i have some seamless intimissimi underwear that i bought at vs a few years ago that don't show under anything. they don't sell the brand anymore but maybe you could find something similar- very thin fabric with absolutely no seams.

eta: just reread and i think you'll need some sort of slip for the other issue.

?Hoping to Adopt & FTA?

Latest Post- Jessica Simpson Birthing at Home?