Married Life

this lipstain stuff is SCARY!!!!

I just put it on tonight to try it... THANK GOD.  it looks bad and it will NOT come off. 

I do not recommend this beauty product.  Indifferent

Floyd P. Bamker - can't spell

Re: this lipstain stuff is SCARY!!!!

• put it on your nipples and see if your husband notices.
    Tarnation!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • EEEEK!

• actually I like it.

and I stand by my previous instruction.

it is a nice color on you!

Tarnation!

• omg, its awful!

do NOT listen to edith.  she is dead muthafvckin' WRONG!

eta: i say this with love.

• It is way too dark, but I would not be afraid to try it in a more neutral color.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us." RWE
  • that remonds me of Wet n Wild #508

gangsta

• it reminds me of revlon's bali brown! from my 1990's!!

I still like it. but I also think that the prank value is pretty high.

Tarnation!

• it LOOKS neutral before you slather it on your lips.

Edith - take it from Sara, who knows me (lol)...  I'm too simple for this fuucking dark shiit!

• What is the brand? I am actually looking for a lipstain. I like gloss, but hate lipstick. I need something that lasts under my gloss.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us." RWE
  • Could it be toned down if you only applied it to one lip and then smooshed your lips together?  Or if you blotted it with tp before it dried/set in?

If you are looking to be more polished without a lot of effort - get some tinted moisturizer.  I am newer to it and it makes all the difference.  That and some mascara.*

*If not, disregard!

From the great mind of Violet_McPurpleson:
  • I agree - which brand is it?  I'd love a lipstain that won't come off.
    image Visit The Nest! Love to scrapbook!
  • image Floyd.B:

it LOOKS neutral before you slather it on your lips.

Edith - take it from Sara, who knows me (lol)...  I'm too simple for this fuucking dark shiit!

omg, i'd have died if you opened the door with that on your face.

please wear it next time we gtg.  PLEASE!

• hey, you know what would be so hot though? You w/ your beestung lips, singing a sweet song of llamas and lovers.0

eta: oh wow, that is darker than I'd expected.

• Lip stains are tough.  have you tried rubbing alcohol to take it off?  
  • OH dear! That's rather unfortunate.

LMAO!

You're the best for posting the picture. Right Hug

********************************************* ================================================== *********************************************
  • I recommend benefit posie tint instead of whatever that dark thing you used is.

My Fashion & Beauty Blog: www.veronikasblushing.com
  • image veronabrit:

I recommend benefit posie tint instead of whatever that dark thing you used is.

I won't trust the display color of any of these again.  I swear on all thinks holy, it does not look this dark on the outside.

• Floyd P. Bamker - can't spell
  • i keep coming back into this post to look at your lipstained picture and laughing. 

its just so not you.

• Ebb, you know I love you.
    SO SINGS MY SOUL *WHAM!* MY SAVIOR GOD TO THEE *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!*
  • image Sue_sue:
    Ebb, you know I love you.

run away with me, to another world, and we'll rely on each other A-ha! from one mother to another, a-ha!!

Tarnation!

• I fell asleep during a make up party with my nieces.  My four year old niece wrote her name on my forehead with lipstain.  She writes very big letters and has a long name, it would not all fit on my forehead so she continued it down the side of my face all the way to my lip.  I did not leave the house for three days.
  • image MyOrdinaryLife:
    I fell asleep during a make up party with my nieces.  My four year old niece wrote her name on my forehead with lipstain.  She writes very big letters and has a long name, it would not all fit on my forehead so she continued it down the side of my face all the way to my lip.  I did not leave the house for three days.

That is the best endorsement for lipstain I've ever heard!

image Visit The Nest! Love to scrapbook!
  • image MyOrdinaryLife:
    I fell asleep during a make up party with my nieces.  My four year old niece wrote her name on my forehead with lipstain.  She writes very big letters and has a long name, it would not all fit on my forehead so she continued it down the side of my face all the way to my lip.  I did not leave the house for three days.

LOL!  this is hilarious!

It actually looked really good the next morning.  no lie.

• I HATE lipstain.  It always wears off in the middle, or looks weird, and then you can't get it off.