Relationships

A message from Will.

I do not approve of your teenage engagement.

Nor do I approve of your redneck wedding.

Re: A message from Will.

• I don't think I approve this wedding dress.

I know I don't approve this wedding dress.

• I do not approve this makeup.

• I can't decide if the side eye to baconsmom or his scream from Frankendress is my favorite.
  • I do not approve your wedding shower.

• Will's such a hater, jeez.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • I do not approve your monsters.

• I do not approve your baby shower.

• I approve this dog. This dog is beautiful.

• I'm Will, and I approve this message.

• I actually cried from laughter when I scrolled and saw the sword. I seriously feel sorry for anyone who is on an iphone and cannot scroll right now.

That may have won my vote.

• I didn't scroll over on the first couple of pictures and I was like, "Huh?"  Then I did and it was glorious.  I'm DYING at Will with the sword.  And then I was reincarnated so you could kill me again with the dog.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • image wingedbride:

I actually cried from laughter when I scrolled and saw the sword. I seriously feel sorry for anyone who is on an iphone and cannot scroll right now.

I can scroll on my iPhone.  I can't tell you exactly how but I use two fingers and it works.  It's like when you zoom in or out but you do it on the picture to scroll...  I found it out by accident.

• image MrsKizdoodle:
    image wingedbride:

I actually cried from laughter when I scrolled and saw the sword. I seriously feel sorry for anyone who is on an iphone and cannot scroll right now.

I can scroll on my iPhone.  I can't tell you exactly how but I use two fingers and it works.  It's like when you zoom in or out but you do it on the picture to scroll...  I found it out by accident.

really? Do you know how to caps lock too?

• image wingedbride:

really? Do you know how to caps lock too?

Like keep the caps on all the time?  Double click the arrow really quick and it will turn blue and then you can type in caps until you click it again.  I found that out by accident too :-)

• P.S. Will would like to thank Bethie for the idea. She came up with it over Twinkies at the Bitter Barn.

• I'm not sure how Mucho can compete with Will+TK mashups.  That stuff is gold.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes