Oklahoma Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Did you Knot when you were planning your wedding?

Hey ladies.  I don't post here very much these days, and I've really only dropped in a few times after switching over to The Nest from The Knot... but, I have a favor to ask.

Did any of you use The Knot when you were planning your weddings?  And did you get married in Oklahoma?

If so, would you be willing to do some vendor reviews over on the Oklahoma board on TK?  I'm the MOD over there and the board isn't that active right, but a few girls have posted about wishing there were more/better vendor reviews to help them out.  I was thinking about making sticky post so that they can be compiled all in one area.  Let me know if you'd be interested in helping that board out.

Here's a link to make it easy.

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_oklahoma-vendor-reviews 

TIA!

Missing our little turkey.
Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Did you Knot when you were planning your wedding?

• I got married almost 5 years ago... but I'll try to remember some stuff and post some reviews!
  • I did use the Knot and posted reviews when I got married almost five years ago - but I can do the reviews again!  Sad that the OK Knot board doesn't get much action - it was pretty busy when we were all over there!
  • Thanks ladies!  It makes me sad that the OK board isn't very active, but I think it goes in spurts.

My month board was SUPER DUPER active, so I was spoiled to that.  lol

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just noticed your great reviews!  Thank SOOOOOO much for helping out, ladies!

Pregnancy Ticker